Forums > Meet Others > Bozeman Montana Spinners?

Login/Join to Participate

Centrificistnewbie
4 posts

Posted:
Any spinners in Montana? Particularly Bozeman? I moved to Bozeman about 7 months ago and still haven't found any fellow spinners. Its getting lonely out here. I had plenty of people to spin with back in Vermont, but it seems no one in Montana has discovered poi yet. I miss being able to share moves with people and learn from other peoples styles. There has to be SOMEONE in Bozeman that spins!

I've decided that if by this spring I still don't have anyone to spin with I'm gonna start spinning fire in all the local parks. That aught to at least get some people interested. Or I might just have to find somewhere in Bozeman to do a little street performing...hmmm now thers an idea.

faith enfireBRONZE Member
wandering thru the woods of WI
3,556 posts

Posted:
Oh I loved it there. I had a friend live there for a year or so and I came out for Christmas.
Make sure you go to a hockey game or two

Faith
Nay, whatever comes one hour was sunlit and the most high gods may not make boast of any better thing than to have watched that hour as it passed