Forums > Social Chat > Givle - carpets for communities

Login/Join to Participate

ben-ja-menGOLD Member
just lost .... evil init
2,474 posts

Posted:
Have you heard of blackle? well givle is similar except it gives all the proceeds to a charity that I have recently become involved with. They have just started a push to get it dugg as much as possible in the next 12-24 hrs in order to get it on the digg home page. If your into helping out charities put dont have much $$$ then this is a great way to make a difference smile

Written by:

Hey!

Do you use Google or any other Internet search engine? Did you know that you could help save the environment and donate to charity everyday for FREE, with only a couple of clicks today?

All you have to do is use Givle.com instead! It's powered by Google so you get the same results. It has a black background which saves power and it donates 100% of revenue to charity! Click the link and set it to your homepage now.

Want to make a Real difference?

All you have to do is click on this link: https://digg.com/tech_news/Givle_com_Like_Blackle_with_Charitable_Giving_Beta
and then click the "Digg this" icon on the left. You'll have to login or if you're not a member, join up (for Free) and it'll accept your rating. Don't worry Digg.com is spam safe.

If the story about Givle.com gets about 400 ratings it'll get to the front page. Anything that gets to the front page of digg.com can get over a million hits! That means a lots of money for charity!

Oh yeah, and set your mum's home page to www.Givle.com as well - We set our mum's already!

My Sincere thanks for your help.

--
David Bacon
Founder
Carpets for Communities (Cambodia)
Email: davidbacon AT carpetsforcommunities Dot org
Mobile: +61 (0)424 511 155

Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness that most frightens us. We ask ourself, who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous and talented? Who are you NOT to be?