RicheeBRONZE Member
HOP librarian
1,841 posts

Posted:
THE VIEW PRESENT HERE IS MINE ALONE. REFLECTING ONE

CURRENT UNDERSTANDING AND MAY CHANGE LATE A DAY.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Non-Https Image Link

I/O SYSTEM

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1/2 Introversion(Rev's inswing) / Inside frame

Here is slight naming confusion, because what Rev's originaly

state as Introversion, is two different inswings together, so I

took only the half.

'Inside plane is the opposite of Introversion.'

Nocoleman 2(Cole's inswing) / Outside frame

Notcoleman2 is parallel, ! Cole's 3 decyphering, also second

inswing, also the 'top' lead buzzsaw.

'Outside plane is opposite to Notcoleman.'

! Poi transformation(..)

There are 2 transformations I know about:

a) Inside transformation

Wheel plane inside, double Poi stop, high "buzzsaw"

only by your body, with 'Poi' cross-over finish.

b) Outside transformation:

-SWheel plane outside, double Poi stop, high "0 turn"

only by your body, with 'hand' cross-over finish.

'No matter what system we enter, the resolution

is the same cross-over.'

MIRRORING | FRAMING | TURNING

Synthetic => (A + B -> C )

Synthetic is view of move beeing reflection in the mirror.

Example: Butterfly (Side)

Mirror: Butterfly Weave (Side)

Analytic => (B -> A)

Analytic is view of move being final buzzsaw / cross-over

simplification or amplification from initial path sequence.

Example: BF (Frame)

Framing: TTN (Frame)

Complex => (A)

When move isn't either synthetic or analytic, then is atom.

Example: Butterfly (Sphere)

Turning: Weave (Sphere)

'Move is close balance system.' or 'Rutine in routine.'

RULE OF CROSS-OVER

Right lead (over, +1)

Right lead cross-over.

Buzzsaw (0 degree)

No lead, but buzzsaw.

Left lead (over, -1 degree)

Left lead cross over.

'Thinking 1/2 beat.'

END.

:R

POI THEO(R)IST

pineapple peteSILVER Member
water based
5,125 posts

Posted:
confusion... correct ubblol

hug

"you know there are no trophys for doing silly things in real life yeah pete?" said ant "you wont get a 'listened to ride of the valkyries all the way to vietnam' trophy"

*proud owner of the very cute fire_spinning_angel, birgit and neon shaolin*

DurbsBRONZE Member
Classically British
5,689 posts

Posted:
Rob - hurry up with camera
kthxbai

wink

Burner of Toast
Spinner of poi
Slacker of enormous magnitude

bluecatgeek, level 1
5,300 posts

Posted:
i've ordered it...... but actually i understand this. maybe. aprt from the bit at the end. and the middle.

Holistic Spinner (I hope)

mcpPLATINUM Member
Flying Water Muppet
5,276 posts

Posted:
I need to become more cryptic frown

and use venn diagrams.

"the now legendary" - Kaskade
"the still legendary" - Kaskade

I spunked in my friend's aquarium and the fish ate it. I love all fish. Especially the pink ones. They are my bitches. - Anon.

squidBRONZE Member
sanguine
382 posts

Posted:
-
slight typo re: ! Poi Transformation. I think you meant 1 Poi Transformation....:P

-
I almost understand this, but I want to ask a clarifying question. Is the following true?:
Mirroring = C
Framing = B
Turning= A
?

If so, then I get it. Ex: 3bt weave is a case of poi mirroring (or chasing) each other in the same pattern.

Framing then would be postional to the body, ie: the difference between a 3bt weave and a reverse 3bt weave. If Im following correctly, then B->(A) is akin to things like a fountain, where the framing is reliant upon turning the body to continue the frame of any turning move)

Turning without framing is a bit of a mystery to me, but I think Im visualizing a pirouette sort of thing.

-
rule of crossover: would the left hand (over) not be a -1 degree, since the poi is rotating on the outside of the body's perpendicular point?

"to a man whose only tool is a hammer, the whole world looks like a nail." Abraham Maslow

RicheeBRONZE Member
HOP librarian
1,841 posts

Posted:
SQUID!

-----------------------------------

Are you proxy?

I know,

POI THEO(R)IST

squidBRONZE Member
sanguine
382 posts

Posted:
Im guessing, by your reaction and the editted update on your original post, that I may have gotten you correctly. But now I am still equally anxious to see that video camera make it to you so that I can get a proper picture of (A).

So, all this time you haven't been making totally new concepts have you? You have been dissecting and analyzing concepts that we all know but are putting them into outlines. I will have to go review your older threads and see if I can start re-interpreting what you put out there.

very scientific of you.;)

"to a man whose only tool is a hammer, the whole world looks like a nail." Abraham Maslow

RicheeBRONZE Member
HOP librarian
1,841 posts

Posted:
 Written by:

Squid
very scientific of you.;)

Tech?

ubblol

POI THEO(R)IST

squidBRONZE Member
sanguine
382 posts

Posted:
uber-tech. wink