Forums > Help! > preforming in scotland

Login/Join to Participate

Posted:
i am a side show freak and i have been touring with side shows and circuses in america for 7 years but i am cumeing back to scotland and want to do street shows.do i need a licence or can i just set up anywhare??? can anyone help coz i will be back in scotland v.soon
DIGGER THE SADU HOBO confused

drugstore cowboySILVER Member
stranger
8 posts

Posted:
princess street, rose street and the royal mile in edinburgh regularly have street performers and beggars, ive never seen the police move them on

liquidtrancei dream in circles...
336 posts

Posted:
I'm based in glasgow and do street shows there, you don't need a license or anything, just make sure you've got a copy of your insurance with you if your doing fire. Edinburgh I think you may need a license nowadays.
Gimme a shout if your in glasgow and fancy a spin devil devil weavesmiley

even chuck norris can't pin you down if your on fire

burningoftheclaveySILVER Member
lurking like a ninja with no camouflage..
926 posts

Posted:
You don't need a buskers license for performing, however if you want to busk at the fringe festival in Edinburgh I think its roughly £20 a week to get a spot on the mile.

on spam robots - "Burn the robot! Melt him down, and then we can make lots and lots of money from his shiiiny juices!"

Owned by Brenn smile