Forums > Help! > preforming in scotland

Login/Join to Participate



Total posts: 1
Posted:i am a side show freak and i have been touring with side shows and circuses in america for 7 years but i am cumeing back to scotland and want to do street i need a licence or can i just set up anywhare??? can anyone help coz i will be back in scotland v.soon

Delete Topic

drugstore cowboy
SILVER Member since Jul 2010

Location: , Scotland (UK)

Total posts: 8
Posted:princess street, rose street and the royal mile in edinburgh regularly have street performers and beggars, ive never seen the police move them on




i dream in circles...
Location: Scotland

Total posts: 336
Posted:I'm based in glasgow and do street shows there, you don't need a license or anything, just make sure you've got a copy of your insurance with you if your doing fire. Edinburgh I think you may need a license nowadays.
Gimme a shout if your in glasgow and fancy a spin devil devil weavesmiley

even chuck norris can't pin you down if your on fire


SILVER Member since Jul 2005


lurking like a ninja with no camouflage..
Location: over yonder, New Zealand

Total posts: 926
Posted:You don't need a buskers license for performing, however if you want to busk at the fringe festival in Edinburgh I think its roughly 20 a week to get a spot on the mile.

on spam robots - "Burn the robot! Melt him down, and then we can make lots and lots of money from his shiiiny juices!"

Owned by Brenn smile


Similar Topics

Using the keywords [preforming scotland] we found the following similar topics.
1. Forums > preforming in scotland [3 replies]
2. Forums > Fire and Black Light UV in Swindon UK 22 Aug, Scotland 2004: Laurieston Hall [13 replies]
3. Forums > Scotland - England.......Hooliganism! [29 replies]
4. Forums > any one know where scotland is? NYC to reply only! [19 replies]
5. Forums > anybody here from scotland [1 reply]

     Show more..