• All Purchases made this month instantly go into the draw to win a USD $ 200.00 credit to your HoP account.

Forums > Help! > preforming in scotland

Login/Join to Participate

Total posts: 1
Posted:i am a side show freak and i have been touring with side shows and circuses in america for 7 years but i am cumeing back to scotland and want to do street shows.do i need a licence or can i just set up anywhare??? can anyone help coz i will be back in scotland v.soon

drugstore cowboy

Total posts: 8
Posted:princess street, rose street and the royal mile in edinburgh regularly have street performers and beggars, ive never seen the police move them on

i dream in circles...
Total posts: 336
Posted:I'm based in glasgow and do street shows there, you don't need a license or anything, just make sure you've got a copy of your insurance with you if your doing fire. Edinburgh I think you may need a license nowadays.
Gimme a shout if your in glasgow and fancy a spin devil devil weavesmiley

even chuck norris can't pin you down if your on fire

lurking like a ninja with no camouflage..
Total posts: 926
Posted:You don't need a buskers license for performing, however if you want to busk at the fringe festival in Edinburgh I think its roughly 20 a week to get a spot on the mile.

on spam robots - "Burn the robot! Melt him down, and then we can make lots and lots of money from his shiiiny juices!"

Owned by Brenn smile