Forums > Help! > Can someone help me?

Login/Join to Participate

Meeko_KiddoSILVER Member
journeyman
84 posts

Posted:
Is there anyone affiliated with HOP online right now? I'm kind of ticked.... and really would like to talk to someone if I can. Online tech support is closed... which kind of sucks because now I'll probably have to wait until Monday to figure out this ongoing problem....

anyways if someone can contact me on AIM my name on there is VolatileCha0s

Thanks

BrennPLATINUM Member
Will carpal your tunnel in a minute.
3,286 posts

Posted:
What appears to be the grievance? Perhaps you could post your problem here and someone, staff or otherwise, may glance at your problem and assist you until the tech support center reopens smile

hug

ॐ

Owner of burningoftheclavey smile
Owned by Lost83spy

FireTomStargazer
6,650 posts

Posted:
ditto on what Brenn says and offers wink

the best smiles are the ones you lead to wink

Meeko_KiddoSILVER Member
journeyman
84 posts

Posted:
Well I sent a pretty long message to support... basically my order seems to have been shipped to a place that is NOT my house, this is after my original order was shipped but an item was left out of the package. The item in it was supposed to be a Christmas present and I'm highly, highly irritated at the fact that the online tracking says that the order was delivered... yet nothing is here... and overall I'm just really pissed at the whole ordeal. Pissed enough that I don't really care to order from HOP any more if this is the hassle I'm going to be going through to order things. I've ordered many many stuff from HOP without a problem and this situation is enough for me to just not care about ordering from here any more.

Just frustrated. A bit pissed. Wondering why the hell the online tracking says it was delivered when it wasn't... and when it says it was delivered to Arvada, but I live in Golden.

Just grrr.

UCOFSILVER Member
15,417 posts

Posted:
 Written by: Meeko_Kiddo

I've ordered many many stuff from HOP without a problem and this situation is enough for me to just not care about ordering from here any more.

So you are going to ignore the "many many" times that went perfectly, and stop just because one order goes wrong?

umm

As a side point, im not suprised that you order didnt arrive, I havent heard of either "Arvada" or "Golden" nana tongue biggrin

BrennPLATINUM Member
Will carpal your tunnel in a minute.
3,286 posts

Posted:
 Written by: Malcolm

Even if we get something wrong, we pride ourselves on going the extra mile to get it fixed.

I can attest to that - Last year I was shipped an item incorrectly and informed HoP straight away. They organised the correct item to be shipped to me and it arrived within the same week I brought it to their attention.

Rest assured, you're in good hands when shopping at HoP, Meeko smile

ॐ

Owner of burningoftheclavey smile
Owned by Lost83spy

YakumoSILVER Member
veteran
1,237 posts

Posted:
I've had equipment that failed unexpectedly replaced at extreme speed with extreme politeness from HoP, and an order with the wrong number of a particular item (not surprised, they must have been really overworked at Christmas) sorted out with incredible speed efficiency, and generosity.

I've always found HoP to be absolutely one of the best companies I've ever had to deal with for anything, if not the best.

If your order was delivered to an incorrect address, but all the info in your order tracking is correct, then it's a great shame your Christmas gift was ruined, but it's entirely the postal companies fault.

Either way I'm sure HoP will work out whatever needs to be worked out, and you'll be very happy with the results smile

Blinded by Hyperlights, please donate generously grin