Forums > Meet Others > Anyone in the Nixa, MO area that spins

Login/Join to Participate

SP1ND0WNSILVER Member
21 posts

Posted:
Hello I live in Nixa, MO and I am looking for any spinners in the area to spin with. Im not very good at all but anyone who is willing to spin with me it will be apriciated. Im 14 and spin Glow poi and just made some (decent) sock poi like an hour ago.

Your Future Firespinner,
Adam

Poi may be circles but what pretty circles they may be.

Sorry just like that saying.

boobookittyfudgeGOLD Member
sneaky little kitty
251 posts

Posted:
Hello, Adam.

weavesmiley

I live in Springfield. I have a fire troop and we usually meet once a month to perform on the square. Let me know if you are interested in comming some time. It has been a little hectic, being the holidays and all, but we should be meeting soon. I think we are a ll quite a bit older than you are, but hey, it is nice to have a new generation of spinners! I look forward to hearing from you. welcome welcome

you want the truth? you can't handle the truth!

mmmmm...cheesecake

SP1ND0WNSILVER Member
21 posts

Posted:
But I dont Firespin Cause my parents know I will probably burn something down. Is it still ok if I come since its a fire troop?

Your Future firespinner,

Ada,

sneaky little kitty
251 posts

Posted:
well, yeah! I didn't mean to imply we only do fire. we also do glo poi and regular poi. we have a couple of people who do staff and whips. we also have a juggler. little bit of everything! I will let you know when we are going to meet next and you can come play with us.

mmmmm...cheesecake

SP1ND0WNSILVER Member
21 posts

Posted:
Cool though I will have to ask my parents haha. How many people are the troop?

LiquidpoiBRONZE Member
1 post

Posted:
I also live in springfield and spin fire and sock poi |And to boobookittyfudge are you guys still doing the square thing cuz i have had to work alot but would love to throw down with you guys in feburary.

SP1ND0WNSILVER Member
21 posts

Posted:
well we would have to meetup some time then cause I have no one to spin with in nixa. Oh and Im starting to learn nunchucku

bluecatgeek, level 1
5,300 posts

Posted:
hello smile

me and clare (firepoise) will be at silver dollar city for 6 weeks, and would like to come up for a spin...

can you let us know when you are meeting in late march-early may? and we'll see if it fits our slightly hectic performace schedule.......

biggrin

Holistic Spinner (I hope)

SP1ND0WNSILVER Member
21 posts

Posted:
I do not have any group but I am going to start going to boobookittyfudge's Firetroop ask her about any dates and hello

Your future firespinner,
Adam

sneaky little kitty
251 posts

Posted:
Liquidpoi and SP1NDOWN- I am trying to get everyone to come down to the square on Feb 1st, but with the cold weather I don't know how many will come. I will let you know.

Bluecat- We would love to spin with you while you are in town! My dad lives very close to Silver Dollar City (or as we refer to it Steal Your Dollar City) so let me know when you will be here and we will play. hug

mmmmm...cheesecake

SP1ND0WNSILVER Member
21 posts

Posted:
Hey bluecat Im looking at going to your show in silver dollar city so I may see you... if I come do you know if there will be one of those things where you can meet the people on stage?

And to boobookittyfudge Im coming on Feb,1 NO MATTER WHAT!

Your Future Firespinner,
Adam

bluecatgeek, level 1
5,300 posts

Posted:
ubblol

there certainly will be, Adam

remember though, we are doing a show that we are asked to do, not necessarily what we would do ourselves ubblol and on top of that, we are only in a very small part of the show... having said that, it'd be great to meet a future firespinner smile so come on down, or come to one of the days we get up to springfield smile

BBKF we are there from 22 march-2 may, so will have a good few days off in that to come play. though we'll be being tourists too tongue

so... when i know what we have planned for us, i'll post on here... and lo, a spin shall emerge biggrin

Rob

Holistic Spinner (I hope)

SP1ND0WNSILVER Member
21 posts

Posted:
Thats cool and are you suggesting that you do not like doing to fire preformances?