Forums > Help! > Any bristolians able to house me for wednesday night?

Login/Join to Participate

animatEdBRONZE Member
1 + 1 = 3
3,540 posts

Posted:
Easy now.

I have a flight from Bristol on Thursday, and was wondering if any of you lovely people would be able to put me up for the night before, in order to make my travel that little bit less stressful on the thursday morning...

Would be awesome if there was somewhere to stay, however, it won't be the end of the world if it's not possible. I can provide entertainment of a juggly kind ALL night wink and lots of tea and hugs in return... hug

I've heard Rumours of Chimaera all going to India...

Are there any bristol spinners that aren't part of chimaera? wink :P

ubbangel

Empty your mind. Be formless, Shapeless, like Water.
Put Water into a cup, it becomes the cup, put water into a bottle, it becomes the bottle, put water into a teapot, it becomes the teapot.
Water can flow, or it can Crash.
Be Water My Friend.

dreamSILVER Member
currently mending
493 posts

Posted:
haha...

not all of chimaera has gone away... just Sandy Loz Hobbit and Sacred Acorn...

so yes... you can have a place to stay wednesday night...

biggrin

He who fights with monsters might take care lest he thereby become a monster. And if you gaze long into an abyss, the abyss will gaze back into you.

Nietzsche

animatEdBRONZE Member
1 + 1 = 3
3,540 posts

Posted:
Dude! You be awesome!

I think I still have your number from Bristol convention last year, so I'll give you a bell nearer the time... biggrin

Yay!

Empty your mind. Be formless, Shapeless, like Water.
Put Water into a cup, it becomes the cup, put water into a bottle, it becomes the bottle, put water into a teapot, it becomes the teapot.
Water can flow, or it can Crash.
Be Water My Friend.