DevilsarmyBRONZE Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
2,984 posts

Posted:
Right I know this is proberly a thread that will be frowned upon but I did not want to take photos from galleries and use them with out consent
I am doing a 2 year media course and require photos of all sorts. For my first project I am doing pre production. This means I need photos of what ever. I chose to base it on fire spinnging. I was hoping to gain two pictures of fire spinning and then if not wanting to post it here a link for a picutre of you. I will explain why.
It is because I have created a CD cover that is based upon fire spinning. A totally made up band but non of my friends wanted to be posing as band members. I thought mabe you guys could help????
I have now completed that and need to make a pre production which is a band portfolio and this means I need:
*one fire photo (the best one)
*one photo of the hopper behind the fire

I will have your names credited on the coursework as it is only fair. so any help please?

cheers guys
hug hug hug

Actually back on HoP guys ...

Owned By MiG
Owns Fyre and Mods_Stole_My_Name

shocked_prawnSILVER Member
old hand
865 posts

Posted:
your welcome to any of mine my dear, but i think some one might offer up some better photos.
good luck with your coursework
hug hug hug

Proud Co-Owner of PoiBoi
Owned by J.A.C

_Poiboy_PLATINUM Member
bastard child of satan
1,113 posts

Posted:
you can use mine, I have some good ones, talk to me on msn and we'll find something that's good for you smile

DevilsarmyBRONZE Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
2,984 posts

Posted:
cheers guys muchly appriecated need more though frown but will be using yours as it was a first come first get to star in coursework ubblol hmm only need 2 more
hug hug

Owned By MiG

Fine_Rabid_DogInternet Hate Machine
10,530 posts

Posted:
i reckon your best bet would be to browse though everyone's galleries, pick the photos you like, and then PM the owners and ask them about it and stuff.

That way, you might be able to get some *really* good pictures.

A lot of really talented photographers and spinners don't come in here much, so they won't see this thread. But most of 'em will probably reply to PM, innit.

smile

The existance of flamethrowers says that someone, somewhere, at sometime said "I need to set that thing on fire, but it's too far away."

DevilsarmyBRONZE Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
2,984 posts

Posted:
ubblol oh dear never EVER say innit again please
miss you muchly
hug hug hug

Owned By MiG

shocked_prawnSILVER Member
old hand
865 posts

Posted:
yea that sounfs like a good plan from FRD
sounds like a good plan, hope your coursework goes well.

Proud Co-Owner of PoiBoi
Owned by J.A.C

DevilsarmyBRONZE Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
2,984 posts

Posted:
mmm is going well to a point. i have had a good look through hop galleries sent a few pms but no replies or i cant find anymore pictures. its becoming rather frustraighting as i have deadlines.

Owned By MiG