Page:
BynjaimynSILVER Member
25 posts

Posted:
So, my name is Benjamin. I am a 20 year old college student as well as a bookseller at Barnes and Nobles. I live in Houston, and I love to read, I love music, I love to talk with friends, and I love learning new languages. I am fluent in French and I am in the process of learning German!

I am in college for Vocal Performance, so I do sing, and I love to sing! I plan on going into some type of performance when I am done with school.

I read way too much!! I love science fiction/fantasy (i.e. Anne McCaffrey, Jim Butcher, Mercedes Lackey, Robert Jordan [RIP], and many more!)

I love Evanescence, Lucia Micarelli, Sara Bareilles, Relient K, Paramore, A Fine Frenzy, Marc Broussard, The Rasmus, t.A.t.U., and much much more!

I am currently single, but hopefully not for too much longer! I am gay, but that does not define who I am (though it's amusing since I go to a Baptist University!)

My favorite colors are blue, green, and gray (and my eyes change between these colors!)

My favorite movies are Latter Days, RENT, Resident Evil, Ms. Congeniality, and August Rush (amazing movie!)

It's harder for me to speak in public than it is to sing in public (usually... there are exceptions!)

I have 2 piercings and two tattoos... I think this is enough info...

Anyway, just wanted to say hi!

P.S. I love Nutella!

P.P.S. It's all about Godzilla!

EDITED_BY: Bynjaimyn (1196319450)

A classical vocalist, aspiring to be an opera singer after college. Love to read, watch tv and movies, hang out with friends, and of course I love to spin fire poi.

My spinning stage name is Pann, and this refers to the Greek God as well as Peter Pan.

BynjaimynSILVER Member
25 posts

Posted:
ah... d'accord... (i randomly switch into french... my brain works that way...)

A classical vocalist, aspiring to be an opera singer after college. Love to read, watch tv and movies, hang out with friends, and of course I love to spin fire poi.

My spinning stage name is Pann, and this refers to the Greek God as well as Peter Pan.

Page: