Forums > Technical Discussion > Hyperlight signup list goes live..

Login/Join to Participate
Page:
*HyperLightBRONZE Member
old hand
1,174 posts

Posted:
At long last, I've got a signup page working! It's not as pretty as it could be, but in all honesty, I have other things that are more important to focus on (like some shiny toys for example! wink)

...and no, this does not mean they're finished, it's just a way for me to gauge interest and to keep anyone who's interested up to date with the latest info.

Enjoy smile

Cake or Death?

Mr ChutneySILVER Member
Tosser
1,712 posts

Posted:
Well in this case clearly the website was updated, so perhaps you should check both from now on?

splinterificGOLD Member
enthusiast
248 posts

Posted:
as stated above jon (*hyperlight) is on holidays snowboarding so when he comes back im sure he will give us an answer

Splinter

jo_rhymesSILVER Member
Momma Bear
4,525 posts

Posted:
Freakflier, how about saying "thanks for that, thank you for finding out for me and bothering to post it".

That's gratitude for you!

i'll not bother next time! ubblol

Hoppers are angels who lift us to our feet when our wings have trouble remembering how to fly.

FreakFlierGOLD Member
stranger
13 posts

Posted:
The recent update over @ hyperlights was made in a general chat topic, posted by another user. So unless you're trolling the forums going through the posts, you're not going to know its there.

Someone like me who looks at the announcements for current information (go figure?) hasnt seen an update since dec. 10th. If im in the wrong i'll apologize now, but the whole double teaming someone who is just looking for information isn't needed. I'm just a avid poi spinner who chooses to troll the forums to stay current, i read and learn, rarely type.

So thanks for encouraging me to continue posting when i have a question.

ElectricBlueGOLD Member
Now with extra strawberries
810 posts

Posted:
Hey mate pull your finger out.

The only reason that people got a bit snarky was beacuse jo was kind enough to

1. Answer your question

2. point you in the direction for more information in the future.

She was not rude about it, and how was she supose to know that you even knew the site existed??

Then you have the gall to write a rude post in return. No body is expecting a song and dance, but you don't have to be rude.

I {Heart} hand me downs and spinning in the snow.<br /><br />

jo_rhymesSILVER Member
Momma Bear
4,525 posts

Posted:
Freakflier, I wasn't "double teaming" anyone! I simply answered your question and pointed you in the direction of where the information is. All you need to do is sign up, and click the "view new posts" button.

smile

P.S- thankyou blueberry!

Hoppers are angels who lift us to our feet when our wings have trouble remembering how to fly.

onewheeldaveGOLD Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
3,252 posts

Posted:
I think that FreakFlier was simply saying that he was a little exasperated at the announcement being made, not in an 'updates' section, but in a general chat forum.

"You can't outrun Death forever.
But you can make the Bastard work for it."

--MAJOR KORGO KORGAR,
"Last of The Lancers"
AFC 32

Educate your self in the Hazards of Fire Breathing STAY SAFE!

UCOFSILVER Member
15,417 posts

Posted:
That man Dave, he doth speaketh the trutheth.

smile

jo_rhymesSILVER Member
Momma Bear
4,525 posts

Posted:
Yeah I see what you mean, I just check "view new posts" so i don't have to bother trolling. hug

aaaaaaand relax! biggrin

Mr ChutneySILVER Member
Tosser
1,712 posts

Posted:
Apologies from me too.. I didn't realise it wasn't made clear on the Hyperlight site.

FreakFlierGOLD Member
stranger
13 posts

Posted:
No harm done, I can understand people are getting tired of hearing the "when are they going to be done?" question. Sorry for being rude =/

*hugs for all*

jo_rhymesSILVER Member
Momma Bear
4,525 posts

Posted:
hug hug hug

GeoffonTour04SILVER Member
enthusiast
360 posts

Posted:
sweet no. 93 in line can't wait for these

gaul/ gall btw blueberry sry made me chuckle
EDITED_BY: GeoffonTour04 (1202074933)

Page: