Forums > Social Chat > Everyone needs to check the new moves forum...props to people that have been posting

Login/Join to Participate

SupermanBRONZE Member
829 posts

Posted:
This is a shout out to people that have been regular posters in the New Moves room.The last week or so, there has been many new moves and combos generated and thrown around. I have been sucking all this new info up, as well as others. Since i have been on the board ( few months) i have never seen so much activity. I guess what i am trying to say is that the "new Moves" forum is being pumped full of information. I am taking this time and this post to thank those that have been reading posts, and running with them. Seeing someone elses combo, and adding to it. The wealth is being shared. I guess im just getting excited. Because every day i open it up , and theres someone else.."thats a great combo! check out what i have added to it"...things like this keep the board strong. By helping more experienced people add some new flavor, and confusing the hell outta the newbies... grin j/j i know that trying a ridiculously hard combo, is the only way to learn new wyas to weave moves together. When you are first starting, you cant even concieve how to do it..then bam you read someones post and youre off to the races.I know this thread is a little hokey...but i am making Poi a larger part of life as each day goes by. Thanks heavily to many people here that i wont take time to mention... i luv you guys..Super'------------------"Only the warrior that hears the call will know when to leave, Where to go" -unknown"We are the music makers, and we are the dreamers of the dreams"- Willy Wonka

Courage is resistance to fear, mastery of fear--not absence of fear.

- Mark Twain

FireSpiritSILVER Member
Classic 90's Fire Dancer... Poi, Staff, Doubles, and Breathing
743 posts

Posted:
I hear you man,ITS SPRING People are getting out and doing new moves, Im syked that i can go outside with a dozen copys of of new move stuff, and work off of them. smile Keep it up guys. More new moves comming!

FIRE IS ALIVE!
IT LIVES AND BREATHS!
IT CONSUMES, AND DISTROYS!
BUT WE CONTROL IT,
AND DANCE WITH FIRE!!