Forums > Social Chat > Moka's doing MOVEMBER!!!

Login/Join to Participate

MokaGOLD Member
is a medium/large scary man
420 posts

Posted:
Hi All,
During Movember (the month formerly known as November) I'll be growin a Mo. That's right I'm bringing the Mo back because I'm passionate about changing men's health and the fight against male depression and prostate cancer. Why...

Depression affects 1 in 6 men...Most don't seek help. Untreated depression is a leading risk factor for suicide.
Last year in Australia 18,700 men were diagnosed with prostate cancer and more than 2,900 died of prostate cancer - equivalent to the number of women who die from breast cancer annually.
Men are far less healthy than women. The average life expectancy of males is 5 years less than females.

To sponsor my Mo please go to https://www.movember.com/au/donate , enter my registration number which is 132858 and your credit card details. Or you can sponsor me by cheque made payable to the "Movember Foundation" clearly marking the donation as being for my Registration Number: 132858. Please mail cheques to: PO Box 292, Prahran VIC 3181. All donations over $2 are tax deductible.

The money raised by Movember is donated to the Prostate Cancer Foundation of Australia and beyondblue - the national depression initiative, which will use the funds to create awareness, fund research and increase support networks for those men who suffer from prostate cancer and male depression.

For those that have supported Movember in previous years you can be very proud of the impact it has had and can check out the detail at: Fundraising Outcomes.

Movember culminates at the end of the month at the Gala Partés. These glamorous and groomed events will see Tom Selleck and Borat look-a-likes battle it out for their chance to take home the prestigious Man of Movember title. If you would like to be part of this great night you'll need to purchase a Gala Parté ticket .

Thanks for your support

Moka

Non-Https Image Link

SPONSOR ME PLEASE

Contact juggling was invented by dung beetles.

GitasGuyPooh-Bah
2,303 posts

Posted:
Good man!!! If i could grow a proper Mo i'b be doing it to. Alas i have not been blessed with the skills.... I envy you all!!

:admires giant wooden aeroplane: Its about time trees were good for something, instead of just standing their like jerks!!! ubblol ubbtickled

Homer rocks!!!! ubblol ubbrollsmile

Rouge DragonBRONZE Member
Insert Champagne Here
13,215 posts

Posted:
dad, you're not a real man tongue

i would have changed ***** to phallus, and claire to petey Petey

Rougie: but that's what I'm doing here
Arnwyn: what letting me adjust myself in your room?..don't you dare quote that on HoP...

MokaGOLD Member
420 posts

Posted:
I was blessed with the super MO powers...
So I'm using them to do good and raise money for a good cause...

DarkFyreBRONZE Member
HoP mage and keeper of the fireballs
1,965 posts

Posted:
good on ya bro

I was crook on the 1st and i forgot to have a shave so i had to disqualify myself for this year.

What style are you going to be growing it in?

May my balls of fire set your balls on fire devil

MokaGOLD Member
420 posts

Posted:
The classic Mo... Handlebars to the bottom lip, neatly trimmed... I never new so much grooming went into the humble Mo... lol