nulleamaiGOLD Member
152 posts

Posted:
For the finish of 2007 and the beginning of 2008 we'are working for a festival in Offida, Italy...

We will stay all together in a cottage and will been served breackfast, lounch and diner, (wine incluse!).

During the day will be worshops of juggling, spinning and cirus art in general.

The festival is not for money but to have good time together, for this reason the cost is very low, for the moment 10 euro a day, including food(and wine wink ), place to sleep (bagbead) and shows every night.

The red line of the event is fire and street art, that in italy is very present (street art, not fire... rolleyes )

this are the links for the festival, there are not pages in english but you can contact me for more information.

www.circolare.altervista.org

this is the flyer
https://www.circolare.altervista.org/utopia_07.pdf

Offida is a very nice medieval village in center of Italy, this is the map

https://maps.google.it/maps?oi=eu_map&q=Offida&hl=it

Soon i will add definitive information!

pkBRONZE Member
Lambretta Fanatic
4,997 posts

Posted:
 Written by:

The Circular (Circo Lare) was born in 2005; it's founders, not actual members of the group, are (in inverse alphabetical order): Saliva (Elisa), Pratolina (Sonja) and Brododipollo (the Faustus).

As DonChisciotte novels turn from the public squares of Italy and to not only fight the sadness faced with many utopic dreams: that people do not always watch their own steps but watch and laugh in the face of life and, at least for some minutes, don't think of the problems from the daily paper but learn to laugh with sympathy at a small dog made with a balloon, or the fascination of a magical cut rope that is then repaired, of the beautiful elegance of an exercise of juggling and of the fact that, to the end, laughter in life is simpler.

The Circular (Circo Lare) is just marked, but we do not have problems to move at all.

So I made an English translation for non Italians..

I'm not going to do the rest of the site... as there isn't much on there other than what they do and a load of random nonsense.

Basically they are offering 5 days of workshops over the new year, including basic and advanced juggling, and other street art workshops..there should be good new years celebrations there as any where else in Italy.

The location is just a little south of Rimini, you'd have a choice of Airports: Pisa, Rimini, Ancona, Roma & Pescara.

Rimini would be the nearest of all, but there are train services.

If you plan to go to this then, remember... taxi's are extremely expensive and they will rip you off any where in Italy, cities especially.

Trains... reading the boards can be a little tricky, using the self ticketing machines are so much easier and multi lingual too. (stamp tickets with the yellow machines on platforms before boarding trains.. ).

Bus services are inexpensive too, ticket purchases can be made from news stands or at station information centres... tickets must be stamped when getting on board the bus.

Hey the price includes food and wine! €10 a day!!! Christ... This is even got me thinking about going... can't beat the food in Italy.. nor a nice Brunello Di Montelchino biggrin

Grazie per questo informazione, tanti auguri è buona fortuna.

bluecatgeek, level 1
5,300 posts

Posted:
se non avevo gia di lavoro in irlanda, ci sarei....

frown

Holistic Spinner (I hope)

OliveGOLD Member
enthusiast
285 posts

Posted:
If I'm not performing in a portuguese psyfest,
I'm defenetly coming !!
soundz wicked ubbrollsmile

pkBRONZE Member
Lambretta Fanatic
4,997 posts

Posted:
How long since you were last in Italy Olive?

OliveGOLD Member
enthusiast
285 posts

Posted:
wow, normally I'm there every summer
but I haven't been there since 2005 ubbcrying

pkBRONZE Member
Lambretta Fanatic
4,997 posts

Posted:
I'd have liked to have gone to this meeting too but I can't as it is a busy time of year for my job.

lullabystranger
3 posts

Posted:
If you arrive at the airport of pescara or ancona, we can take you by car. From Rome it's easy to arrive in Offida with the bus. you can write me for more informations. smile
EDITED_BY: lullaby (1193915650)

bluecatgeek, level 1
5,300 posts

Posted:
it's so close to where i used to live. arse!!!!

Holistic Spinner (I hope)

pkBRONZE Member
Lambretta Fanatic
4,997 posts

Posted:
non è lontano da Camaiore anche frown ma io non posso venire.

AcciaioSILVER Member
Tangled into my spins
187 posts

Posted:
If is not snowing in that days ask me for a car from Malpensa to Offida I will be there smile !!!

(Malpensa is usually cheaper then other airports...)

PK only a couple of days??? You haven't any kind of vacations from works in that days???

Olive I hope you will be there smile Sonia is prepareing for us coffee every morning :P XD

Acciaio devil

pkBRONZE Member
Lambretta Fanatic
4,997 posts

Posted:
niente amico... proprio niente frown

Sono tornata in Inghilterra tre mesi fa.. uffi... ora devo faccio lavora per tutti i festivi di natale e fino dall'anno qua in Inghilterra.

Tu? tutto posto?.

OliveGOLD Member
enthusiast
285 posts

Posted:
it sounds brilliant Acciao smile
I'll let you know soonish if I come or not, cause my #1 choice is still Portugal

lullabystranger
3 posts

Posted:
The first January there will be the final performance of the meeting. With the money that we collect we build a water hole in Kenya.

nulleamaiGOLD Member
152 posts

Posted:
Thare are the definitive infos for the gathering:

The cost is 10 euro for day for
(you can stay how you want)

place to sleep ( a grat cottage all togheter with toilettes and hot water showers)

brackfast, lunch and diner

good wine as you want (yum...)

diner for the 31 of december, the so called "cenone" with a lot of good italian food...

free paraffine for the fire-show (open to all)

workshops of juggling, contact and spinning for each level

show every night, open stages and fire-show

oppotrunity to do stall to sell handicrafts

very frinedly atmospher (lol)

For information to come contact me this is my
e-mail and my msn contact

nulleamai@hotmail.it