Forums > Meet Others > Austin Texas, Enchanded Forest-Oct 31st

Login/Join to Participate

texashoney07SILVER Member
18 posts

Posted:
any one going to the party in Austin Texas at the Enchanted Forest for Halloween? i really wanna go but i don't know any one in Austin, i am gonna DIE if i don't get to see Sangre del Sol perform! if any one plans on going i would love to met some fellow spinners since i don't personaly know of ANY ONE that spins. weavesmiley

do poi spinners exist in west texas?

spritieSILVER Member
Pooh-Bah
2,014 posts

Posted:
well, if it's anything like the typical party at the Enchanted Forest, you should not have any problem. The Austin burners are a very friendly group, so don't be shy, and I'm sure you will be welcomed with open arms.

18 posts

Posted:
i sure hope ur right, i need some help on going left to right with the 5-beat weave and the hyper-loop, i can only go right to left. i also want to learn a little more about the behind the back stuff. so i thought by meeting someone while i was in an area where people actually know what POI is... ubblol... i could get a hands on teaching rather than by videos its so hard not knowing other spinners and having to be self taught.
EDITED_BY: texashoney07 (1193716035)

18 posts

Posted:
well sad to say i didn't met any spinners while i was in Austin...ubbcrying i was really looking forward to having someone help he out with learning the things i am strugling with... o well maybe next time...