• All Purchases made this month instantly go into the draw to win a USD $ 100.00 credit to your HoP account.

Forums > Social Chat > I have come to a conclusion.....

Login/Join to Participate

Superman
BRONZE Member since Mar 2001

Superman

Total posts: 829
Posted:everyone on this board is a Pyro...or an in the closet pyro. Always wanting to light something on fire and then spin it...Im not a doctor, i just play one on the internet.Super' [image]http://www.homeofpoi.com/ubb/images/icons/grin.gif">------------------[/image]"We are the music makers, and we are the dreamers of the dreams"- Willy Wonka

Courage is resistance to fear, mastery of fear--not absence of fear.

- Mark Twain

Delete Topic

Shouden-CrD
SILVER Member since Apr 2001

Veteran Member

Total posts: 495
Posted:I hope this doesn't come as a surprise to you. :P------------------ [PLUR]-=Crazy Raver Dude=-

-=razyRaverude=-

Delete

Pele
BRONZE Member since Dec 2000

Pele

the henna lady

Total posts: 6193
Posted:And this is a bad thing?????????
Non-Https Image Link
I am a "Pyromorpher" you know!!!!
Non-Https Image Link
(Though there are alot of people who have *never* played with fire on this board...though I couldn't live without it)------------------Pele Higher, higher burning fire...making music like a choir...

Pele
Higher, higher burning fire...making music like a choir
"Oooh look! A pub!" -exclaimed after recovering from a stupid fall
"And for the decadence of art, nothing beats a roaring fire." -TMK

Delete

Superman

Superman

Posted:not surprising...its just my job to state the obvious every so often...or the universe as we know it will unravel at its seams...nothing major.. [image]http://www.homeofpoi.com/ubb/images/icons/grin.gif">Super'------------------[/image]"We are the music makers, and we are the dreamers of the dreams"- Willy Wonka

- Mark Twain

Delete

pj

Total posts: 277
Posted:Heck, one of the reasons I got into poi was so that I would have a socially acceptable means to play with fire. ;-)-p.

Delete

FireSpirit
SILVER Member since Mar 2001

FireSpirit

Classic 90's Fire Dancer... Poi, Staff, Doubles, and Breathing

Total posts: 743
Posted:Is there a problem with playing with Fire?
Non-Https Image Link
Boy Superman you are on the Net alot look at your posts, and you haven't been here long.
Non-Https Image Link
I remeber when you where just a little member. (just like you gandma would have said it) Just a wee thing, now look at you! (with a pinch on the cheak)
Non-Https Image Link

FIRE IS ALIVE!
IT LIVES AND BREATHS!
IT CONSUMES, AND DISTROYS!
BUT WE CONTROL IT,
AND DANCE WITH FIRE!!

Delete

Superman

Superman

Posted:MY GOD...270 plus!!! i didnt even realize it..im gonna catch pele at this rate.my other message board i am on (camaro board) i have well over 2000 in about 1 1/2 yrs.hey i sit in fron of a computer all day at work...when its slow, i post...I do feel all grown up...
Non-Https Image Link
Super'------------------"Only the warrior that hears the call will know when to leave, Where to go" -unknown"We are the music makers, and we are the dreamers of the dreams"- Willy Wonka

- Mark Twain

Delete

N8

Total posts: 336
Posted:I'm not sure anyone could catch Pele
Non-Https Image Link

Care of other people's approval and you become their prisoner.Live fully, Rave wholly.Fluid are the movements of my strings...

Delete