• All Purchases made this month instantly go into the draw to win a USD $ 200.00 credit to your HoP account.

Forums > Advanced Poi Moves > split butterfly hyperloop. . . possible

Login/Join to Participate

Total posts: 4
Posted:can someone tell me if it's possible to keep a butterfly hyperloop in split time, or do they ALWAYS knock each other into parallel time?

if its meant to be spun, spin it; if its not, wot the hey!

Total posts: 276
Posted:Perfectly possible, my friend Eric can do them for some time. It's just a matter of practice. ubbrollsmile

Total posts: 833
Posted:Difficult, but can be done. I've been mucking around with doing these in horizontal plane, seems to work quite nicely...

My Mind is a Ship
Emotions become the Waves
Soul is the Ocean

If a quizz is quizzical, what is a test?

Carpal \'Tunnel
Total posts: 3749
Posted:gotta remeber that thease babies go side to side, not up and down, getting in is tricky... bash at it!

This is a post by tom, all spelling is deleberate
-><- Kallisti

Total posts: 37
Posted:Oops, How to.

old hand
Total posts: 920
Posted:easy, do your regular in time butterfly tangle, keep it all the same, then lie down on a table, voila, from your perspective the tangle is now split time wink

Spherculism ~:~ The Act of becoming Spherculish.