• All Purchases made this month instantly go into the draw to win a USD $ 200.00 credit to your HoP account.

Total posts: 4
Posted:Hey, am trying the nunchuku thing (bruce lee style) i found on mcp or feuershow, but cant get the hang of it - should i be using my shoulders as contact or biceps - or even not touching either and merely passing under my arms to my other hand? ive been trying to get it right for ages and just cant stop it bouncing off my shoulderblades & becoming unsteady - ruining the flow. thanks for any comments. oh and to get good quick how many hours would you suggest a day/week - would like to perform over christmas & am still too underconfident to do so - i havent even set fire yet - thanks

Elusive and Bearded
Total posts: 3597
Posted:You just pass it under your arm in a nice verticle plane. When i do it sometimes it wraps my shoulder and other times it doesnt ever touch it, seems to just wrap the air. So if wrapping yer shoulder isnt working, try to add just a wee little toss to your waiting hand.

Owned by Mynci!

old hand
Total posts: 719
Posted:Sorry what are you trying to learn? A shoulder bounce, or a shoulder pass?

the kicker of elves
Total posts: 371
Posted:I try to practice for at least an hour a day, especially if I have a show coming up.

Man is no more than a conduit for excrement to pass through.- daVinci

Jointly owned by BurdA and Tinypixie

Wielder of the voice of Patrick Stewart