MagsKatBRONZE Member
Don't feed her cookies
113 posts

Posted:
So i'm all saved up and ready to step out ( alittle late i feel but hey better than never)

I have a rought idea of places i want to go.. so i have 2 questions..

any personal recommendations ( places to spins and watch the sun go down / up)

Best festivals to try and squeeze in ( with dates would be cool ) hug

Formally known as kat224

We are not friends.. we never were.. but if i was part of your life then i thank you

MiGGOLD Member
Self-Flagellation Expert
3,414 posts

Posted:
What sort of price range/date range have you got?

I ask because suggesting you go to common ground in october next year is silly if you've only got a few days and less than a couple of thousand dollars spare. But that's guessing that you live in either the US or the UK.

"beg beg grovel beg grovel"
"master"
--FSA

"There was an arse there, i couldn't help myself"
--Rougie

MagsKatBRONZE Member
Don't feed her cookies
113 posts

Posted:
uk based have about £10,000 plus anything i manage to earn whilst out there :S

want to go to CG and burning man.. also feel the need to have like an endless summer type trip

Formally known as kat224

We are not friends.. we never were.. but if i was part of your life then i thank you

MagsKatBRONZE Member
Don't feed her cookies
113 posts

Posted:
oh and i have as long as my visa will let me ( a year or so)

Formally known as kat224

shocked_prawnSILVER Member
old hand
865 posts

Posted:
i havnt been there myself but a few of my mates sais india was incredible

Proud Co-Owner of PoiBoi
Owned by J.A.C

FireTomStargazer
6,650 posts

Posted:
Endless summer? Go south. 10 stones in Sterling? India could feed you the next 50 years... without picking up work or garbage. Organizer as a profession? Pole dancing and spinning as hobbies?

umm rolleyes

Jet Airways is *the* current luxury carrier to Mumbai, arriving in the morning - you could catch the 14:00 flight with Spice Air, arriving Diabolim. If you need, I'm coming to pick you up, drive you to your new home and filled fridge biggrin

You could watch sunset at South Anjuna beach the same day, sharing it with the expats - btw Goa is still green and a perfect spot to arrive in India wink

ubbangel Sorry for that...

the best smiles are the ones you lead to wink

MagsKatBRONZE Member
Don't feed her cookies
113 posts

Posted:
ok so a plan is forming : )
now just got get the boring bits sorted!

Formally known as kat224

MagsKatBRONZE Member
Don't feed her cookies
113 posts

Posted:
Right have my route sorted and ticket almost booked! now for the fun bit!

I'm coming to CG 08 but i can't go to play, might see if i can squeeze in Burning Man as well..

Right so i'm go stateside april to july roughly and the over to fiji and then NZ before heading off to OZ early sept and staying for some time.. if you fancy meeting up for a spin or you are not a axe murder and are willing to offer me a place to rest my bones.. give me a shout : )

Formally known as kat224

JauntyJamesSILVER Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
3,533 posts

Posted:
I read the title of the thread backwards and got excited. You should time travel instead.

-James

"How do you know if you're happy or sad without a mask? Or angry? Or ready for dessert?"

Firetrampold hand
898 posts

Posted:
Boom (Portugal)is also on next summer although it's very tirering although not impossible to combine it with BM.

Ask a question and be a fool for a minute...don't ask and be a fool your whole life.

GnorBRONZE Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
5,814 posts

Posted:
Spunout08 April Wesy Aust...

Is it the Truth?
Is it Fair to all concerned?
Will it build Goodwill and Better Friendships?
Will it be Beneficial to all concerned?

Im in a lonely battle with the world with a fish to match the chip on my shoulder. Gnu in Binnu in a cnu