• All Purchases made this month instantly go into the draw to win a USD $ 200.00 credit to your HoP account.

Forums > Videos > New Video: Keepin' It Rellizate

Login/Join to Participate

old hand
Total posts: 719
Posted:Hey Hoppers!

Me and Guy (LazyAngel) did a little filming session the other day at camcircus. This is what we came up with for me. I've only been doing contact for about a month now, so constructive comments please. smile

Thanks to guy for the editing and the footage.

Total posts: 129

Don't do a four minutes video when you have so few movements to show wink
Otherwise, it's pretty good for a one-month training smile

Kooothor , French Crew
i'm in your kitchen, drinkin' your milk

faith enfire
faith enfire

wandering thru the woods of WI
Total posts: 3556
Posted:It worked out ok. I myself rarely watch any video that is over two min. all the way through. So I scanned it. It seems like you have a really good handle on the variations. I think the numchucks helped

Nay, whatever comes one hour was sunlit and the most high gods may not make boast of any better thing than to have watched that hour as it passed

Elusive and Bearded
Total posts: 3597
Posted:Rell, do you hate it when people add that "M" in there? I know i do. Should add that to my pet peeve list :P

Owned by Mynci!

Carpal \'Tunnel
Total posts: 2895
Posted:*raises hand* sorry all criticisms on the editing should come to me:
Koothor: sorry that's my fault: I thought it was ok, but I can see there was a bit of repitition in there: it's a bit difficult to know what to do with someone else's video, I readily admit

Because ActiveAngel sounds like a feminine deodorant

Like sex, I'm much more interesting in real life than online.

'Be the change you want to see in the world around you' - Ghandi

1 + 1 = 3
Total posts: 3540
Posted:Planes wink

Not bad, though. learn more arm rolls. they're awesome fun.

And slow down smile

Empty your mind. Be formless, Shapeless, like Water.
Put Water into a cup, it becomes the cup, put water into a bottle, it becomes the bottle, put water into a teapot, it becomes the teapot.
Water can flow, or it can Crash.
Be Water My Friend.