• All Purchases made this month instantly go into the draw to win a USD $ 200.00 credit to your HoP account.

Forums > Help! > Any one with photoshop have some free time?

Login/Join to Participate
Page: 12

Elusive and Bearded
Total posts: 3597
Posted:I would like to commission a picture, It would take a moderate amount of know how. Please Let me know if your up for the challenge.....i miss photoshop frown

Owned by Mynci!

Carpal \'Tunnel
Total posts: 5814

Chinups and photoshop le sigh ..but you live sooo far away. Will worship you from afar.

Will keep you in mind next time I need something instead of swearing mightily and getting substandard rubbish

Is it the Truth?
Is it Fair to all concerned?
Will it build Goodwill and Better Friendships?
Will it be Beneficial to all concerned?

Im in a lonely battle with the world with a fish to match the chip on my shoulder. Gnu in Binnu in a cnu

Total posts: 1927
Posted:Hmmm... Because this looks like fun.. maybe a continuation of the 'give me a...' thread is in order. If A request turns into a game, it really shouldn't be in the help thread anymore.

Nutella Brigade Unite!

"Look! I have a rainbow penis!" - Rouge

Owned By Steaks

Total posts: 6650
Posted:"Gimme a..." is not the same ... Hence this thread should be renamed into "Photoshop-tennis"... and be relocated... I reckon

the best smiles are the ones you lead to wink

Carpal \'Tunnel

Total posts: 15414
Posted:Lurch is also my new hero.

Great work on the badger henman tennis biggrin

Total posts: 18
Posted: Written by: Poje

I was wanting to make a picture of a moose with firey antlers and filtered kinda so he's red ya know (Elusive bearded fire moose). Unfortunatly my trial is up and i cant get a crack for it. Thanks for trying PK but apparently i have CS3. Let me know if any of you wanna take this project on for me smile

if u need a key to try for CS3 i have one that was given to me from my college, it might work its a code the school bought for all the students majoring in DID (digital imaging and design). need to find where i wrote it down on and if u want it just send me a message and i will send it u, if it works let me know and i can send it to anyone else that may need it.

do poi spinners exist in west texas?

old hand
Total posts: 929
Posted:That's most likely illegal... but I didn't see nothin
Non-Https Image Link

#homeofpoi -- irc.newnet.net Come talk to us we're bored frown

Warning: Please Do Not Jump On The Seals

Total posts: 18
Posted: Written by: Lurch

That's most likely illegal... but I didn't see nothin
Non-Https Image Link

ur probably right but the school gave out CS3 free for the students and is just handing out the codes for free might as well pass on the love. LOL

do poi spinners exist in west texas?

Internet Hate Machine
Total posts: 10530
Posted:My advice?

Let people PM you for it, or ask them to send you an email incase you might want to email them something or nothing in particular.

That way, harder to get busted, innit?

And then HoP won't get sued either. Bonus.

The existance of flamethrowers says that someone, somewhere, at sometime said "I need to set that thing on fire, but it's too far away."

Are we there yet?
Total posts: 1897
Posted:Lurch - clap clap clap great work on the moose avatar - it's excellent!

Page: 12