all_fired_up_in_ozmember
31 posts

Posted:
Hi to all that know us and Hello again to all our new found friends from 2UberOz.

As a few of you know we live on a small acerage an hour and a half out of Brisbane . We have decided that now is the right time to share what we have by celebrating Abbie's Birthday on our property.
Please find the details below.

Hope to see you all soon!

The Uber Family

grouphugSERENDIPITY GATHERING grouphug

We are gathering under a Full Moon that will light the way to celebrate Abbie's Birthday and in the fullness of Spring to share, teach, learn and show off all of our unique and artistic talents!

You are invited to a weekend of camping, food, fires, twirling, drumming, frolicking and mischief!

We would like to invite you to help celebrate this occasion and we would love you to bring your
colourfulness and most playful natures to our gathering!

The gathering will be held at Abbie, Eddie's and thier children 'All-Fired-Up's' place, Junction View,
40k from Gatton, Queensland - A tranquil, beautiful location set on 27 acres of rural property with farmyard
animals, situated in the Lockyer Valley. Please bring your own camping gear and drinking water.

There will be communal lunches supplied on Saturday and Sunday, but please bring your own
breakfast and dinner etc. Limited snacks will be available. A barbie will also be available for your use.

We are trying to organise a few things to be happening through the day time and up to now we have had some wonderful people offer to share thier skills in holding small informal workshops including poi, staff, pixie sticks, drumming, belly dancing and some unique crafts. We would love you to share any creative talents that you have, so any other skills that you would like to share with like minded people will be gratefully accepted to make this a diverse and unique occasion!

There will be kids abound here, it's a family friendly event, so no tomfoolery please!
Please feel free to pass this invitation onto friends who will appreciate the family orientated environment and who will add to the fun and festivities of the weekend.

Please reply to serendipitygathering@hotmail.com so we can get an idea of numbers for catering needs and to let us know if you can share any skills within a workshop!

We hope to see you here!

Abbie, Eddie and 'All-Fired-Up'

x x x x x x x

'serendipity- the occurrance and development of events by chance in a happy or beneficial way'

serendipitygathering@hotmail.com
tel: 07 5462 9171

Date: 26-28 October 07

Directions:

(1hr 20mins from Brisbane)

Head towards Toowoomba.
Take the Gatton exit from the Warrego Highway.
Turn left at the second set of lights in Gatton (at KFC).
Follow signs to Glenrock regional Park.
Travel for 35Ks.
Look for the Serendipity Signs!

BasstonesGOLD Member
Do you do the poiz?
530 posts

Posted:
Wow! Sounds like an incredible offer.

Could be worth pm'ing some of the brisbane members to make sure they see this as well smile

*goes off to check diary*

"In the end there is only fire and a waterfall"

newgabeSILVER Member
what goes around comes around. unless you're into stalls.
4,030 posts

Posted:
And I will forward this to the local 2UberOz folks too, I certainly hope to be coming... is in diary!

.....Can't juggle balls but I sure as hell can juggle details....

jarleGOLD Member
Lv15 Ranger
1,489 posts

Posted:
Aww, my finances are nearly non-existent, almost to the point that I won't be able to make it to uni, much less Brisse frown

hug to everyone though! Hope you guys have a lot of fun!

Kupo!

all_fired_up_in_ozmember
31 posts

Posted:
Hi All...
The arrangements are all coming along nicely.... and we are getting very excited here.... all we need now are people people and more people...wooohooo....cant wait to see you guys again!!!
xx

meppomBRONZE Member
9 posts

Posted:
Would absolutely love to come . I can bring colour for sure.
Is it this weekend 6th and 7th??

From Ali
I will change myself for no one but me

all_fired_up_in_ozmember
31 posts

Posted:
Its Friday 26th - Sunday 28th October

all_fired_up_in_ozmember
31 posts

Posted:
Kids have just reminded me to let everyone know that we are quite a way away from a 'corner shop'....

The closest place to get any supplies is about 20km from us. So please bring everything that you need.

We will be supplying communal lunchs for everyone on the Saturday and Sunday as it is my birthday after all and how would it be if I can't feed my guests?..lol

There will be 3 large BBQ's available for your use at anytime during the weekend and one of those will be marked as 'Vegan Only'.....

We wont beable to supply any fridge space so dont forget your eskys.

The kids "All-Fired-Up" will also have a few snacks, cold drinks and bits and bobs available if you need to satisfy a craving for choccy or chips etc!!!

Bye for now xx

Pogo69SILVER Member
there's no charge for awesomeness... or attractiveness
3,764 posts

Posted:
ooooh... this sounds like fun...!! and... I'm very glad to hear it's a kiddie friendly event, cos I've got all 4 of mine, that weekend.

I've been meaning to take them all away camping for quite a while now.

--pogo (pat) [forever and always]

newgabeSILVER Member
what goes around comes around. unless you're into stalls.
4,030 posts

Posted:
Dagnabbit, I just found out today that is the weekend of the Woodford programme launch!
Maybe I;'ll just get to come on the Sunday....

.....Can't juggle balls but I sure as hell can juggle details....

jcrsGOLD Member
the floor is a sea of tigers...
404 posts

Posted:
I hope to be able to make it there. *fingers crossed*
Now to see if i can hitch a ride to and from with someone ubbangel

all_fired_up_in_ozmember
31 posts

Posted:
Ok.....I Have had a few messages from people wanting to come but trying to organise lifts etc. Well.....Hubby has to go to brisbane on the Friday night. He has to be at Alex Hills at 7pm.....so if anyone is really stuck for transport then maybe we can help out! Drop me a line and we will see what we can do!
Abbie

all_fired_up_in_ozmember
31 posts

Posted:
Thanks for all the PM's emails etc..... come on guys its not really the end of the earth out here ( although you can almost see it from here...;)

all_fired_up_in_ozmember
31 posts

Posted:
2 days to go !!!!!!!!!!!!!!