• All Purchases made this month instantly go into the draw to win a USD $ 100.00 credit to your HoP account.

PinkyPoi

Total posts: 16
Posted:I swear...I better have triceps the size of a professional body builder's in a few months coz man...spinning poi is definately making me sore. I've been using a pair of tube sox with a sports bra stuffed into each sock and they seem pretty heavy...although I'm not sure if they are actually heavy compared to other poi because so far they are all that I've used but man...I'm gonna be ripped!

Delete Topic

Rouge Dragon
BRONZE Member since Jul 2003

Rouge Dragon

Insert Champagne Here

Total posts: 13215
Posted:a sports bra stuffed into socks? umm

i would have changed ***** to phallus, and claire to petey Petey

Rougie: but that's what I'm doing here
Arnwyn: what letting me adjust myself in your room?..don't you dare quote that on HoP...

Delete

JauntyJames
SILVER Member since Dec 2004

JauntyJames

Carpal \'Tunnel

Total posts: 3533
Posted:Wait until you try silly things like flowers and crazy isolations. Those will make your arms quite sore indeed.

Personally, I've recently found I'm happier with heavier poi. I was a tennis ball in socks man until I figured how much easier tangles and tosses are with heavier poi.

-James

"How do you know if you're happy or sad without a mask? Or angry? Or ready for dessert?"

Delete

Wooktastic
BRONZE Member since Mar 2017

Wooktastic

the kicker of elves

Total posts: 371
Posted:I don't know about poi, but thanks to my rope dart I've got hefty arms and a barrel chest. And have lsot two stone.

Spinning is healthy. biggrin

Man is no more than a conduit for excrement to pass through.- daVinci

Jointly owned by BurdA and Tinypixie

Wielder of the voice of Patrick Stewart

Delete

PK_
BRONZE Member since Dec 2001

PK_

Lambretta Fanatic

Total posts: 4991
Posted: Written by: PinkyPoi

I swear...I better have triceps the size of a professional body builder's in a few months coz man...spinning poi is definately making me sore. I've been using a pair of tube sox with a sports bra stuffed into each sock and they seem pretty heavy...although I'm not sure if they are actually heavy compared to other poi because so far they are all that I've used but man...I'm gonna be ripped!

He's a good video for you to watch..

PK.

"To be an angel, one need not have wings.
In giving love there is an equal grace.
Nor need one seek the aura in the face,
As love unveils the beauty of all things."

*Francois Couperin.

Delete

Gnor
BRONZE Member since Mar 2003

Gnor

Carpal \'Tunnel

Total posts: 5814
Posted:Nick has a great smile ..like this biggrin biggrin biggrin

Is it the Truth?
Is it Fair to all concerned?
Will it build Goodwill and Better Friendships?
Will it be Beneficial to all concerned?

Im in a lonely battle with the world with a fish to match the chip on my shoulder. Gnu in Binnu in a cnu

Delete

PinkyPoi

Posted:Lol...I know. Sports bras were the only thing I could find to stuff inside the socks. They work alright for now until I get some real poi. And they hurt way less when you hit yourself in the face over and over and over...

Delete

Fire_Moose
SILVER Member since May 2007

Fire_Moose

Elusive and Bearded

Total posts: 3597
Posted:I love hitting myself in the face over and over and over with bras too biggrin

O.B.E.S.E.

Owned by Mynci!

Delete

Fine_Rabid_Dog

Internet Hate Machine

Total posts: 10530
Posted: Written by: poje

I love hitting myself in the face over and over and over with bras too biggrin

I go for the "ooops I tripped right into your bra" technique myself. biggrin

The existance of flamethrowers says that someone, somewhere, at sometime said "I need to set that thing on fire, but it's too far away."

Delete

PinkyPoi

Posted:Haha...don't we all?

Delete