Forums > Events, Performances and Gatherings > 16th New Zealand Juggling Festival 20 - 23 March 2008 : Wellington

Login/Join to Participate
Page:
CupOfTeanewbie
6 posts

Posted:
Info for the 2008 festival is online at https://juggle.org.nz

In addition you can get an idea of what this festival is like by searching Home of Poi.... there are comments and links to photo's and video from past fests.

Love to see you there smile

FireNixBRONZE Member
old hand
904 posts

Posted:
The NZ Juggling Convention Hijacked by Daves hitching suggestions - how I love NZ!!
and im now almost a Kewi!! I am nearly officially a Community Circus Trainer - just attending to paperwork.
I shall be down there from Thursday all being well and hosting the Olympics ive just been asked
Also plan on running some Performance workshops/mentoring for people intersted in maybe doing something for the FireShow on Sat?
Looking forward to seeing you all there - im the Pomme with Dreads!!
Peas out all

Feel the Flame
Phirenix

Neon_ShaolinGOLD Member
hehe, 'Member' huhuh
6,120 posts

Posted:
Yeah, sorry about this guys! redface

It was just supposed to be a pointed question at Point_Blank. I wasn't really asking for hitching suggestions but appreciated them nonetheless!

Looking forward to seeing you again dude! You Renegading it again as well as hosting the Olympics? smile

"I used to want to change the world, now I just wanna leave the room with a little dignity..." - Lotus Weinstock

FireNixBRONZE Member
old hand
904 posts

Posted:
To be sure my friend - see you next week
Peas

Feel the Flame
Phirenix

Markeespark(CCC)member
150 posts

Posted:
Rob..
Kewi..
Still a while to go my friend..

Kia Ora from the Central City Circus

hamamelisBRONZE Member
nut.
756 posts

Posted:
Says the person who's spelt 'Aotearoa' wrong in their location :P

Anyway.. I'm not coming, no matter how much I want to, so I'd better get out of this thread, and just hope you all have a great time biggrin

THE MEEK WILL INHERIT THE EARTH!

If that's okay with you?

Markeespark(CCC)member
150 posts

Posted:
hahahahahahahaaa peow...
I'm shot.. Down down down
Got me good ..
I guess Robs as kiwi as me and my iwi.
Oh the irony..

Kia Ora from the Central City Circus

Juggling Jack FlashGOLD Member
Sneaking
1,207 posts

Posted:
whoop whoop, festival this weekend, I'm starting my hitching mission this morning, see you all there!

Shoot for the moon, even if you miss you land among the stars

Neon_ShaolinGOLD Member
hehe, 'Member' huhuh
6,120 posts

Posted:
Oooh! What is Rock2Wellington? Tell me more (or just wait for me to look it up online myself!)

I will be arriving at 12.50pm at Wellington Airport. Anyone be able to give me a lift from then? if not no problem!

Also, anyone driving back up to Auckland afterwards? If not, I'll know to book a bus ticket...

See you guys on Thursday!

"I used to want to change the world, now I just wanna leave the room with a little dignity..." - Lotus Weinstock

Juggling Jack FlashGOLD Member
Sneaking
1,207 posts

Posted:
Hey guys, thanks to all who turned up, it was an awesome weekend (Big ups to Leila and the organisers for pulling it all together). Does anyone have any photos that they can put up anywhere? I'll have a few on here and on my facebook, as well as some small movies of Dave doing contact staff.

Looking forward to next year in Auckland with the awesome MarkeeMark and the CCC helping to organise it, see you all there bounce juggle weavesmiley grouphug

Shoot for the moon, even if you miss you land among the stars

Neon_ShaolinGOLD Member
hehe, 'Member' huhuh
6,120 posts

Posted:
That was absolutely bloody fantastic!

Thank you to Leila and the rest of the organisers for outstanding organisation as well as being generally quite friendly and helpful to everyone. Especially those in a bit of a pickle!

Thanks to the organisers of the Public Show for putting me in a position where I had to get off my arse, step out of my 'hobbyist' comfort zone and make my tentative steps towards performing. In public. In front of people...

Lovely weather, meeting lots of new people as well as bumping into familiar faces, genuinely stimulating atmosphere where people were eager to learn and a nice firejam. What more can you ask for?

Have a good one next year guys! and Well Done everyone who made it!

clap clap clap clap clap

TheWibblerGOLD Member
old hand
920 posts

Posted:
Awesome, loved it

Spherculism ~:~ The Act of becoming Spherculish.

Page: