Forums > Social Discussion > Plane Crash in Phuket, Thailand- Any hoppers out there??

Login/Join to Participate

Mr ChutneySILVER Member
Tosser
1,712 posts

Posted:
There has been a crash at Phuket Airport in Thailand- I know lots of Hoppers have been travelling to Thailand and am concerned- is anyone we know out there/ travelling there recently??

https://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/asia-pacific/6997381.stm

Helpline for the UK is:

0207 0080000

Its obviously very tragic whether friends are involved or not frown

EDITED_BY: Mr_Chutney (1189976886)

BrennPLATINUM Member
Will carpal your tunnel in a minute.
3,286 posts

Posted:
My auntie came back from Thailand about a week prior to this occurring. While I'm thankful she was not on the flight, I feel for those who are on that flight or who are connected in some way to those onboard frown

hug

ॐ

Owner of burningoftheclavey smile
Owned by Lost83spy

BansheeCatBRONZE Member
veteran
1,247 posts

Posted:
Scared the crap out of me.So many friends that travel between phuket and bangkok on a regular basis, hard to make sure everyone okay.

I am travelling right now, and had thought about flying... as it was the train we were booked on was derailed( crashed of the tracks) , and we had to get smuggled on a random bus in the middle of the night to get here- bangkok...

So many people sad and worried. Quite heartbreaking, really.

"God *was* my co-pilot, but then we crashed, and I had to eat him..."