• All Purchases made this month instantly go into the draw to win a USD $ 100.00 credit to your HoP account.

Forums > Social Chat > poi a weapon in disguise

Login/Join to Participate
Page: 12
EnigmA

Total posts: 20
Posted:Has anyone ever used poi as a weapon or even thought of using it as a weapon I think It makes a perfect weapon because It's easy to conceal, has good range, It's intimidating when swung with fancy moves and It's not concedered a weapon making it's possession and practice legal.

Delete Topic

lem168000
BRONZE Member since Jun 2017

Total posts: 1
Posted:When I travel internationally I make sock poi with contact juggling balls in the end instead of rice, which makes an effective carrying case for keeping scratches off the ball but also creates a self-defense weapon that I can carry through security. It might not be the best weapon in the world, but it could a heavy, solid, fast-flying acrylic ball could probably break bone and would definitely hurt like hell.

Delete

trailatlas17

Total posts: 12
Posted:If you're familiar with Alolan Marowak that uses its bone club as a poi staff for a weapon from Pokemon Sun and Moon that would be my example. I wish I could post a photo here. It's fictional though

Delete

Page: 12