Page:
RyGOLD Member
Gromit's Humble Squire
4,496 posts

Posted:
I deleted the original post- if you care about HoP, you'll find out what everyone's on about smile

Edit**

Please refer to [Old link] for what the topic is about.

newgabeSILVER Member
what goes around comes around. unless you're into stalls.
4,030 posts

Posted:
well that fits...I never yet found a nursing home that was more lively than the main street... and then folks die off from boredom. I like those cultures where the oldies sit in the sun on the step and watch the kids play. Makes good community.

Ah and I see that it ended up as 'members below a certain number' not length of time anyway. Never mind. I'm happy enough here. Playing the odd game and staying in touch with people and events. and sometimes following the news and watching vids. That's what I'm here for really.

.....Can't juggle balls but I sure as hell can juggle details....

BirgitBRONZE Member
had her carpal tunnel surgery already thanks v much
4,145 posts

Posted:
I was pleasantly surprised at the Drew vs. Moschen thread being moved into the plebs forum, maybe that could be done more often with threads that might interest the general public?

"vices are like genitals - most are ugly to behold, and yet we find that our own are dear to us."
(G.W. Dahlquist)

Owner of Dragosani's left half

MikeGinnyGOLD Member
HOP Mad Doctor
13,925 posts

Posted:
 Written by :newgabe

well that fits...I never yet found a nursing home that was more lively than the main street... and then folks die off from boredom. I like those cultures where the oldies sit in the sun on the step and watch the kids play. Makes good community.

Shaddap, sonny, or I'll beat you with my cane! mad biggrin wink

-Mike

Certified Mad Doctor and HoP High Priest of Nutella

A buckuht n a hooze! -Valura

tim_marstonaddict
614 posts

Posted:
drew versus moschen sounds interesting.........

Page: