• You must now select Courier Delivery if you wish to receive items before Christmas.

Page: 1234
Ry
GOLD Member since Feb 2005

Ry

Gromit's Humble Squire

Total posts: 4496
Posted:I deleted the original post- if you care about HoP, you'll find out what everyone's on about smile

Edit**

Please refer to this thread for what the topic is about.

Delete Topic

Dentrassi
GOLD Member since Apr 2003

Dentrassi

ZORT!

Total posts: 3044
Posted:i dont really thing the 'whos more important' thing in the other thread is the main crux of the issue in the other thread. Its been raised by some certain spritely individuals but i from what i can see its been used as small-arms fire as opposed to any real resounding arguement.

bugger all happens in the retirees lounge anyway. a bunch of oldies occaisonally drinking tea and playing lawn bowls really. i for one would have no problem not being able to see a chat room in which very little happens.

now im going outside in the fresh air to play and enjoy the morning sun smile

EDITED_BY: Dentrassi (1210196248)

"Here kitty kitty...." - Schroedinger.

Delete

pricklyleaf
SILVER Member since Mar 2005

pricklyleaf

with added berries

Total posts: 1365
Posted:The problem is the people who can't see the chat room, can't actually see it, and therefore have no way of knowing whats actually in it! Which leads to speculation etc.

Anyway, I'm off to have a bath.

Live like there is no tomorrow,
dance like nobody is watching
and hula hoop like wiggling will save the world.

What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us.

Ralph Waldo Emerson

Delete

Doc Lightning
GOLD Member since May 2001

Doc Lightning

HOP Mad Doctor

Total posts: 13920
Posted:Actually, the Senior lounge is pretty dead...

-Mike )'(
Certified Mad Doctor and HoP High Priest of Nutella

"A buckuht 'n a hooze!" -Valura

Delete

newgabe
SILVER Member since Mar 2005

newgabe

what goes around comes around. unless you're into stalls.

Total posts: 4030
Posted:well that fits...I never yet found a nursing home that was more lively than the main street... and then folks die off from boredom. I like those cultures where the oldies sit in the sun on the step and watch the kids play. Makes good community.

Ah and I see that it ended up as 'members below a certain number' not length of time anyway. Never mind. I'm happy enough here. Playing the odd game and staying in touch with people and events. and sometimes following the news and watching vids. That's what I'm here for really.

.....Can't juggle balls but I sure as hell can juggle details....

Delete

Birgit
BRONZE Member since Jan 2005

Birgit

had her carpal tunnel surgery already thanks v much

Total posts: 4145
Posted:I was pleasantly surprised at the Drew vs. Moschen thread being moved into the plebs forum, maybe that could be done more often with threads that might interest the general public?

"vices are like genitals - most are ugly to behold, and yet we find that our own are dear to us."
(G.W. Dahlquist)

Owner of Dragosani's left half

Delete

Doc Lightning
GOLD Member since May 2001

Doc Lightning

HOP Mad Doctor

Total posts: 13920
Posted: Written by :newgabe

well that fits...I never yet found a nursing home that was more lively than the main street... and then folks die off from boredom. I like those cultures where the oldies sit in the sun on the step and watch the kids play. Makes good community.

Shaddap, sonny, or I'll beat you with my cane! mad biggrin wink

-Mike )'(
Certified Mad Doctor and HoP High Priest of Nutella

"A buckuht 'n a hooze!" -Valura

Delete

tim_marston

addict

Total posts: 614
Posted:drew versus moschen sounds interesting.........

Delete

Page: 1234