Forums > Events, Performances and Gatherings > Tameside (Manchester) poi & staff meets

Login/Join to Participate

Dogma666BRONZE Member
10 posts

Posted:
Myself and some friends have recently started to meet up to practice various things including poi and staff in

Ashton.

We're trying to do this on a fairly regular basis (fortnightly) and welcome everyone to come and join us.

I will post dates of future meetings on here.

or

here: https://www.myspace.com/_fu7ur3_p3rf3c7_

Dogma

EDITED_BY: Dogma666 (1189273623)

CattSILVER Member
103 posts

Posted:
Guys, if you can get to town your prob better meeting the manchester lot, theyre a great bunch of people and there are loads of people you can learn from. Have a look at the manchester thread and see if you can meet up with them sometime. Although its good to see that people in ashton have started spinning, i used to spin in stamford park sometimes as there was the open space (im not encouraging you use there as i dont know how they would actually take a lot of people spinning there), but def try and meet up with the manchester group, its wkd!!
take it easy

catt

Dont take life to seriously, you'll never get out alive!!

Catt xxx

steaksSILVER Member
former manc tour guide
1,909 posts

Posted:
:dito:

But that being said Catt, you need to make more of an effort as well. It's been far too long since we last saw you over smile

Owned by the lovely SNOOPoi
Owner of Clarence_Quack