Page:
The_Pirate_Dyke_BoyHOP Lord of the Pirate Admiralty
1,079 posts

Posted:
i dunno y but i always feel that i can ask u lot about this kinda shit, and u'll be brutally honest with me, so pls be brutal again.

okay some may remember bac in november i was all like "i fallen in love with the most incredible girl!!!!". well early january, she broke things off for reasons she hasn't even told her best mate (as far as i no...) she never mentioned it to anyone, just did it.
Now normally, you turn to your friends and go "should i? or hope it gets better?"
but she didnt even do that (as far as i no)

I didn't see her for ages, and didn't pick up the fone when she rang cuz i was so pissed off and heart broken that i couldn't hack it even talking on the phone

what a sop story this turning out to be!

anyway, when i thought i was ova her, i saw her for the first time in 4 months. she was still has gorgeous and fantastic as ever. She walked over to me, and despite my best intentions she misred everything i said to her as evil and vindictive. so we argued. Then the next week i went to a different club (Whirl-y-Gig) and saw her there. this time i was pissed enuf to tell her that i was still in love and ask if there was still a chance. She said we had to meet when we were sober to talk about it. the morning after that she sent me a txt saying "there is a chance, i keep remembering how good it was"

We met a few days later, and she plain said that there was no chance. we've changed etc. i dont feel the same.
now i was confused. that was a month ago. Now ive got a call from her best mate saying she's self ahrming again cuz of me, and she wants to get bak. and i just got a babbling email sayiong how desperatly she needs to talk to me.

Please guys and gals, i can't figure this out, what the **** am i supposed to do? i still love her deeply but she is messin me about what am i to do?

GODDAMN WOMEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (i no men are worse, but youre still pretty bad sometimes)

help

D.B.
X x X x X

Ship off the starboard! sound general quarters! noise and light discipline! man the cannons! GET ME THE RUM!

Master of the Free Hug Program

The_Pirate_Dyke_BoyHOP Lord of the Pirate Admiralty
1,079 posts

Posted:
we tried talking again, but, just like any typical human, saw the negative of EVERYTHIHNG I SAID and ignored the positive. so im gonna let her be for a while.

D.B.
X x X x X

Ship off the starboard! sound general quarters! noise and light discipline! man the cannons! GET ME THE RUM!

Master of the Free Hug Program

PukSILVER Member
Sweet talented nutter
2,615 posts

Posted:
Yeah she might change in time ?.

that shrewd and knavish sprite

Called Robin Good Fellow ; are you not he that is frighten of the maidens of the villagery - fairy

I am the merry wander of the night -puk

Page: