dR pSYcHoSILVER Member
88 posts

Posted:
Any didjeridu players out there? Need advice-Can get circular breathing in theory and can get note down didj, just having trouble putting 2 together (have a feeling its cheek muscles, can't get noise right when forcing air out )..

Any suggestions?

taco taco taco taco taco taco taco taco taco taco taco taco taco taco taco taco taco taco taco taco taco Damn those MexICan BANdits taco taco taco taco TACOFICATION taco taco taco taco taco taco

Nathdaninjamember
271 posts

Posted:
Try doing it with a straw and a glass of water, so that you constantly blow a line of bubbles out of the straw. I know what you mean about putting it together, I've been trying on and off for about a year(mainly off tho cos I have far to many hobbies). I can do it without the dig, but as soon as I put my mouth to it, it all goes wrong.
There's a really good cd you can get, um..can't remember the name know, I'll post it when I get back from work.
N

boing...boing...When the naive man admits his naivete, he is no longer naive.Thus, all people are regarded by society as either ignorant or a liar.Wonders never cease, as long as you never cease to wonder.

DomBRONZE Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
3,009 posts

Posted:
Practice, practice, practice, maybe. An abo I met in Oz told me the best way to learn was in the shower. Take a big moughful of water and squirt that out whilst breathing in. Your body automatically tries not to breathe the water in. Thankfully!