Forums > Meet Others > Anyone in Gippsland, VIC, Australia?

Login/Join to Participate

bronwenBRONZE Member
3 posts

Posted:
Hi!
I'm looking for any fellow poi spinners in Gippsland, Victoria. I have not had much luck yet finding anyone yet! I am about 2 hours east of Melbourne so not quite close enough to attend any gatherings.
If you are around this area please let me know as I would love to have have the occasional spin with someone, get some feedback and learn new stuff!

Bron

pineapple peteSILVER Member
water based
5,125 posts

Posted:
would love to help you out bronwen, but im yet to learn of any twirlers in your area.. will keep an eye out for you though smile

hug

"you know there are no trophys for doing silly things in real life yeah pete?" said ant "you wont get a 'listened to ride of the valkyries all the way to vietnam' trophy"

*proud owner of the very cute fire_spinning_angel, birgit and neon shaolin*

bronwenBRONZE Member
3 posts

Posted:
Thanks Pete thankx

Rouge DragonBRONZE Member
Insert Champagne Here
13,215 posts

Posted:
How far out are you? some people are seeing this week if the outer-eastern gathering is still happening. Maybe you could make it there if you can't make the city

i would have changed ***** to phallus, and claire to petey Petey

Rougie: but that's what I'm doing here
Arnwyn: what letting me adjust myself in your room?..don't you dare quote that on HoP...

clarence_quackSILVER Member
QuackerJack
1,927 posts

Posted:
Gippsland is prety damn far.. Not too easy to get to lilydale from there!

Nutella Brigade Unite!

"Look! I have a rainbow penis!" - Rouge

Owned By Steaks

Rouge DragonBRONZE Member
Insert Champagne Here
13,215 posts

Posted:
Gippsland is also pretty damn big! Bronwen could live anywhere in that half of the state! ubblol

i would have changed ***** to phallus, and claire to petey Petey

Rougie: but that's what I'm doing here
Arnwyn: what letting me adjust myself in your room?..don't you dare quote that on HoP...

bronwenBRONZE Member
3 posts

Posted:
Thanks for your responses everyone... smile
Yes, I am still a bit far out to get to the Lilydale gathering, probably almost a 2 hour drive!

I live about 20 mins south of Morwell if that helps you get an idea of my location. There are a few bush doofs on around my area and I have seen people twirl, but as a bit of a newbie I have not been quite brave enough to join in yet redface I am getting a bit better so maybe next time I'll have a go.

cheers weavesmiley