DarkSergeGOLD Member
35 posts

Posted:
In Nick's video "Beauty of Ashes" What is he spinning with? Is it Mega Cathedrals?

BrennPLATINUM Member
Will carpal your tunnel in a minute.
3,286 posts

Posted:
Can you provide a link to the video in this thread? Saves us from trawling through tryng to find it smile

ॐ

Owner of burningoftheclavey smile
Owned by Lost83spy

DarkSergeGOLD Member
35 posts

LizzybethLizzy hearts sunshine hoop
272 posts

Posted:
they look like just really huge wicks. however you sparked my curiosity and i went a searching biggrin and on his "show your poi video he has isis wicks so im assuming that could be it, especially as underneath there is a little picture of nick ubblol if you want to see for yourself its on www.salza.se or watch nicks show your poi vid. Or i guess you could email him and ask cos my detective work may be wrong after all smile

if i could be a busy busy bee...

16.15.8GOLD Member
I can´t think therefore I´m not
291 posts

Posted:
You can se the poi he is using in my new vid. Thay are called Isis poi and they are favorites among swedish poipeople right now, and everyone that tries them seem to fall in love, I know Nick and even Yuta did biggrin

The rope wick is braided into big poi heads with a very large surface area, that burns with huge flames and a impressive roaring sound I LOVE IT! biggrin

The poi in my vid are my practising poi so they aren`t burned yet. One pair fpr fire and one pair for practice :P

https://youtube.com/watch?v=gUt6Wf71h7I

//Thomas

"I don´t like shoes, definitely not spinning with shoes, they make my feet feel flat, my feet are not flat...."

16.15.8GOLD Member
291 posts

Posted:
Rellizate:
I played with the ISIS staff for a couple of week ago and they are awesome, Not only they look but the flames are beutiful and the heat when you play, its so hot you could be naked in antarctica and play with this and you keep the hat biggrin

Nice buy!

//Thomas

"I don´t like shoes, definitely not spinning with shoes, they make my feet feel flat, my feet are not flat...."

DarkSergeGOLD Member
35 posts

Posted:
Im so about to order some!! Thanks for the help!

16.15.8GOLD Member
291 posts

Posted:
Depends on how you play, but if you play like me slow/medium speed then it will have i nice big flame for about 4 minutes but it burns for about 5-8 minutes.

Tell what you think when you played with it the first time cos it`s such a nice feeling when it burns as the ISIS products does, so hot :P

DarkSergeGOLD Member
35 posts

Posted:
I can't wait to get my Isis poi...just sucks cuz i can't burn them till Feb. But ill be use to them by them lol.