KyrianDreamer
4,308 posts

Posted:
Is anybody going? ubbrollsmile If so, does anyone want to meet up? And regardless of if you're going, does anyone know what the easiest way to get people there (Magna) from the train station will be?

Its my fiancé's birthday as well, its going to be a crazy day! Matt Hardwick, Paul Van Dyk, mmmmm. I've only not provided a link because there are many for tickets and none are really any better than the others unless you hate flash (I usually do). But, for the lazy: here you go!

I do actually miss people hug frown x!

Keep your dream alive
Dreamin is still how the strong survive

Shalom VeAhavah

New Hampshire has a point....

pkBRONZE Member
Lambretta Fanatic
4,997 posts

Posted:
like we miss you too xxx

KyrianDreamer
4,308 posts

Posted:
Awww thanks smile I wasn't aware you had moved back to england, but your location says so, how are things going? x.

Keep your dream alive

Shalom VeAhavah

pkBRONZE Member
Lambretta Fanatic
4,997 posts

Posted:
biggrin

Yup i'm back... (things not so great) but all changing.. strange being back on these shores again.

Magna is a good venue, if you haven't already been, i did my last gig there smile

Hope york is keeping you entertained darlin and good to see you posting again.

xx pk

KyrianDreamer
4,308 posts

Posted:
Haven't been, no. Trying to decide if they mean "take the number 69 bus" from meadowhall or if they mean somewhere else :/... Or if I just want to walk two miles from Rotherham Central.

And anybody who's going, even if you have no idea who I am and don't care, it would be fun to say hi!! ubbrollsmile

Keep your dream alive

Shalom VeAhavah

pkBRONZE Member
Lambretta Fanatic
4,997 posts

Posted:
you dont need a bus from meadowhall... its right accross the road.