Page:
FireNixBRONZE Member
old hand
904 posts

Posted:
HOWDI smile
I need a holiday starting end of August sometime for a week.
After a full on Summer....and 2 years actually...and more than that thinking about it!!!
I have decided I need a holiday, not just somewhere exotic on the way to or from Europe/Oz - I always end up travelling and never resting
So I want to book a nice, warm, dry, not muddy, by the sea, in the nature, not too many people, not preformery, place!!!
Not to much to ask, but heres another bit - im single and as such travelling on my own.
Apparently travel agents dont 'DO' single people - bloody couples!!! so I cant get a last minute deal.
Therefore I was thinking maybe booking O/W flights leaving Edinburgh, flying back to Munich (gigs!) and booking my own hotels/self-catering
But it all gets abit complicated and my head hurts
Anyone offer any advice, good websites, BIG luxury villa not being used that I could rent for a € a day!!! Or anything else which would make my life easier and warmer!!! I was thinking Marocco
Thanks ya'll - i'll send y a postcard cool

Feel the Flame
Phirenix

hamamelisBRONZE Member
nut.
756 posts

Posted:
My Uncle's obsessed with tree climbing goats.. I have no idea why.

He keeps telling us to get one.

I saw a tree climbing dog a few weeks ago.

THE MEEK WILL INHERIT THE EARTH!

If that's okay with you?

Fire_MooseSILVER Member
Elusive and Bearded
3,597 posts

Posted:
why would you not want a tree climbing goat? ESPECIALLY since im sure they cant keep their footing ALL the time *evil grin*

O.B.E.S.E.

Owned by Mynci!

FireNixBRONZE Member
old hand
904 posts

Posted:
Had Tien
Beautifull place
Im a comin'!! well probably
Tell ya - I quite like the idea of running a cafe for a while - I bet it hard work, but I feel like a change of career, at least for a while.
Ive done the 10 day meditation retreat in Koh Phan, would love to do it again
Where in asia you heading to? Ive spent probably 2 years in total there - so if you need any advice....
PM me the details of the retreat with your email and we can communicate on there
Peas out darl

Feel the Flame
Phirenix

FireNixBRONZE Member
old hand
904 posts

Posted:
Oh and Gnor - not sure whoś spreading those sladerous rumours of I being house-trained...at least in part!!!
Hope youre all well
Peas

Feel the Flame
Phirenix

BrennPLATINUM Member
Will carpal your tunnel in a minute.
3,286 posts

Posted:
 Written by: poje

why would you not want a tree climbing goat? ESPECIALLY since im sure they cant keep their footing ALL the time *evil grin*

You'd lose your footing too if you were a tree climbing goat in a tree and some nonce kept trying to shake the tree you were in wink

ॐ

Owner of burningoftheclavey smile
Owned by Lost83spy

BansheeCatBRONZE Member
veteran
1,247 posts

Posted:
A friend comes here in November, and she is taking me with her to Asian parts unknown.... I am letting her pick and plan everything, just along for the company really! I know Ankor Wat is on the agenda, and some places in Lao, maybe even Vietnam? But I will just wait and see. I am happy pretty much anywhere. Well, qualification:more and more I find I am happy pretty much anywhere sunny, with access to power and hot water... Signs of old age, hey. never used to care for power or hot water!

The cafe is small,and very fun. The tiring bit is really just getting things up the hill, access to supplies etc.With a little help it is doable, most weeks! Never big crowds, but he people that make it to this little spot in the jungle are fascinating!It is an amazing place.

I have a few possibilities for covering the cafe while I am gone, thankfully. Will have to wait til closer to the date to see what plays out though, you are very welcome to be involved!

more later,
smiles
a

"God *was* my co-pilot, but then we crashed, and I had to eat him..."

Page: