Forums > Meet Others > Hastings and Poi Round 3!

Login/Join to Participate

MasterofwalriBRONZE Member
5 posts

Posted:
Tragic story - moved to around Hastings beginning of July time, have found out that there are Circusy folk (OK, poiy people) around somewhere but so far no luck finding any of them, or word if they've moved on like the Soton Spin on the Common lot did a while back.

The search thing found a couple of threads that suggest they used to post here a bit a couple of years ago, so... Er... If you're reading this and living around Hastings, fancy meeting up for a spin and a pint sometime?

scoshBRONZE Member
non stop uber rocking electro rock party
122 posts

Posted:
are we talking hastings in uk or not so much lol

"im quite depressed, im quite a mess, so beat me up, beat me down, mess me up beyond all recognition"

MynciBRONZE Member
Macaque of all trades
8,738 posts

Posted:
try Aimee for Hastings she posts around a bit and comes from over there wink that's where I met her 3 years ago and I saw her less than a month ago

A couple of balls short of a full cascade... or maybe a few cards short of a deck... we'll see how this all fans out.

5 posts

Posted:
The UK Hastings. Keep forgetting about the one in New Zealand or wherever.

Thanks Mynci, think I fired her off a message on FaceBook a week or two ago, don't really want to start stalking people across the 'net. smile

Did find out today that one of the other new starters at my company spins poi as well though. So yay for weird coincidences!

scoshBRONZE Member
122 posts

Posted:
i live there smile

"im quite depressed, im quite a mess, so beat me up, beat me down, mess me up beyond all recognition"

5 posts

Posted:
Awesome! As in fact your location says. Really hope you just added that and I'm not stupidly unobservant =s

Either way, fancy meeting up for spinnery sometime? Can PM you my mob number or something?

scoshBRONZE Member
122 posts

Posted:
lol i'd love to tell u that i just added it but i didnt but lets go with u saw it and assumed that i wasnt in the uk one and im sure no1 will notice. im totally up for that but im not very good so u no ur gonna have to smile and pretend ur not with me smile

_Aime_SILVER Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
4,172 posts

Posted:
Ahhh! I'm so rubbish at replying to things!

Apologies hug

I've been travelling for a bit so have been a bit sporadic with my internet use, but I'm back home now albiet for 4 weeks then I go to uni in london ubblol

Would love to have a spin sometime.

We used to have regular meets in Alexandra park but things have been a bit limp this summer. Would be nice to have a good spin before the weather gets rubbish again. I'll see who I can round up, theres quite a few of us down here.

Torrential rain + my sh!t tent = buggard mobile.

PM me on here, or give us another buzz on facebook.

How does a spin in the park and a pint in the Pig sound? hug

Mynci has it really been three years?! eek
EDITED_BY: Aimée (1187299301)

scoshBRONZE Member
122 posts

Posted:
i've met you lol but it was ages ago but i have that was all, im one of koos friends not that that will help or make u suddenly no lol im just gonna say hi tho hi smile mad waving

_Aime_SILVER Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
4,172 posts

Posted:
Ooo interesting.
I'm racking my brain to try and place a ruth but failing miserably.
Where did I meet you and what do you look like?! smile

scoshBRONZE Member
122 posts

Posted:
lol i think it was at koos new year party in april well thats whats sticking out to me anyway it was a good year or 2 ago i think and u were slightly less than sober im on koos myspace but i look a lot different to how i did then so that prob wont help. usless i no

_Aime_SILVER Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
4,172 posts

Posted:
Ahhh...that party...
I was sick and they moped me up with a sanitry pad. I woke up with it stuck on my face...
That was a good night ubblol

The name ruth rings a bell but still cant picture your face redface
Anyway - helllooo wave

scoshBRONZE Member
122 posts

Posted:
sounds like a result lol
totally up for poi hastings so u can take a new mental picture then smile

5 posts

Posted:
Yay! HoP thread gets results. biggrin

MynciBRONZE Member
Macaque of all trades
8,738 posts

Posted:
indeed Hastings was my first HoP post lol and I met aimee now I harrass hoppers nationwide ubblol

I'll make an effort to come down at some point, but to be honest I'm pretty useless... damn cars rolleyes

A couple of balls short of a full cascade... or maybe a few cards short of a deck... we'll see how this all fans out.