Forums > Technical Discussion > Hyperloop cones came today...

Login/Join to Participate

GeezaGOLD Member
addict
694 posts

Posted:
Thanks Hyperloop/Gayle they are excellent quality and the brightest orange i have ever seen.

One question, with the draw bow on the end, whats the easiest way of hiding it because it puts me off slightly when doing isolations and stuff. Ive tried a triple bow and tucking back inside but it falls out after a while.

It looks like it would be hard to put another draw string back in and i dont want to tie it in a knot and cut off the ends incase i decide to change the weights. Using 120gram juggling balls at the moment

Any ideas anyone?

MotleyGOLD Member
addict
434 posts

Posted:
With mine I just tied a double knot (not bow) and then poked the ends into the holes on either side with a pokey implement, they will bundle up a little bit and leave a slight lump but I hardly notice it to be honest.

Enjoy your new poi, hyperloop ones rock, I love mine biggrin

hug Gayle

GeezaGOLD Member
addict
694 posts

Posted:
excellent. Didnt think of a pokey device! double knot and poked in with a small screw driver seems to have done the trick

I can see me having fun learning new moves with these 120gram balls in the ends, heavier than my monkeyfist fire poi!