Forums > Social Chat > Where to buy a glow staff?

Login/Join to Participate

WalkawaysBRONZE Member
4 posts

Posted:
Hey, just wondering if anyone can recommend a website to buy a decent glow staff from. Ive looked round various websites that sell them, but its not the same as getting an actual recommendation.

Anyways, thanks all

pkBRONZE Member
Lambretta Fanatic
4,997 posts

Posted:
The hop shop doesn't seem to stock glow staff right now, maybe an administrator might know a little more.

homeofpoi shop has endless recommendations for all of it's products from not only it's members but from the general public, I'm sure that you will be able to see for yourself.

Unless your looking for products such as aerotech then you will have to go and look at the manufacturers website itself.

GnorBRONZE Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
5,814 posts

Posted:
I come from Walkaway.

I have dodgy glostaffs so I cant help you shrug

Is it the Truth?
Is it Fair to all concerned?
Will it build Goodwill and Better Friendships?
Will it be Beneficial to all concerned?

Im in a lonely battle with the world with a fish to match the chip on my shoulder. Gnu in Binnu in a cnu

poinoobSILVER Member
45 posts

Posted:
hey check it out endorsed but nik from playpoi.com back some products by flowtoy.com co check them out they are amazing they have nice staffs

DarkFyreBRONZE Member
HoP mage and keeper of the fireballs
1,965 posts

Posted:
or you could have a look at the new glow staffs in the HoP shop

May my balls of fire set your balls on fire devil

Fire_MooseSILVER Member
Elusive and Bearded
3,597 posts

Posted:
has any one gotten one of these yet? Look nice but the price changed my mind. i WISH i had 400$ for a staff. frown

O.B.E.S.E.

Owned by Mynci!

PinkNigelPinker than thou
336 posts

Posted:
I got a replica Darth Maul lightsabre, so I have a 7' red glow staff smile

Unfortunately the knobbly bits of replica switches and stuff really hurt when you're spinning it, and 7' long gets kinda restrictive.. frown

A wise man once said: "You have two ears and one mouth, therefore you should shut the censored up and listen" (though, to be fair, he might not've put it _quite_ like that..)