JastapusBRONZE Member
39 posts

Posted:
helo all you staffists,
been spinning a bit today after the horrible british summer and have come a bit unstuck. id been spinnin staff for a wile and especially today have found it a bit limiting. i can do the basics, both directional weave, aswel as behind the back, a few basic throws, a few body spins and a few other custom/not-knowing-name-for thangs but apart from that cant think/contemplate anything else, am i being narrowminded/naieve to the joys of staff or are theyre much further reaches for it.

would rlelay appreciate some help. thanks to all youll spinners

Dan/funke

Cogito Ergo Sum

Mr_JoePart-time genius
59 posts

Posted:
Lost no more, my staffing friend wink

https://www.firestaff-tutorials.co.uk/

MynciBRONZE Member
Macaque of all trades
8,738 posts

Posted:
ubblol also try and find spinners from HoP in your local area they may be able to give you ideas even if they don't do staff wink or check out the video's section L.A.B reports by m.c.p
L.A.B. 4 with meg, strugz and chronos is a good one to watch for ideas

or any video with Sandy in biggrin

A couple of balls short of a full cascade... or maybe a few cards short of a deck... we'll see how this all fans out.

simian110% MONKEY EVERY TIME ALL THE TIME JUST CANT STOP THE MONKEY
3,149 posts

Posted:
https://lab.firestaff.net/

Nuff said.

i particularly like the work of the dashingly handsome young man in "Lab 06.WoW"

"Switching between different kinds of chuu chuu sometimes gives this "urgh wtf?" effect because it's giving people the phi phenomenon."

mcpPLATINUM Member
Flying Water Muppet
5,276 posts

Posted:
yeah, he is wow.

Dunnoe about young thou. wink tongue

"the now legendary" - Kaskade
"the still legendary" - Kaskade

I spunked in my friend's aquarium and the fish ate it. I love all fish. Especially the pink ones. They are my bitches. - Anon.

-sandy-BRONZE Member
old hand
716 posts

Posted:
Or read the articles stickied to the top of this forum 'beginner contact staff / single staff / double staff tutorial' links to all manner of useful inspiration.

Mynci - recomending me without a link? tsk tsk thats not very helpful! well im not gonna do it.

"Don't do it naked!"

MynciBRONZE Member
Macaque of all trades
8,738 posts

Posted:
ubblol I'm at work, limited time and to be frank lazy but hey I'm giving you good press wink soon all the boys will want you ubblol especially if you can keep your clothes on tongue

A couple of balls short of a full cascade... or maybe a few cards short of a deck... we'll see how this all fans out.

Fire_MooseSILVER Member
Elusive and Bearded
3,597 posts

Posted:
Ya i definatly suggest moving into contact staff.....it's....amazing.

O.B.E.S.E.

Owned by Mynci!

ugoAgogoBRONZE Member
112 posts

Posted:
 Written by: simian

https://lab.firestaff.net/

Nuff said.

that website is wikid, inspiring and encouraging shiznizz! partiually like the birds eye view shots in the lab report 1,

i am going to get in so much trouble at work!!! eek

must watch videos with ninja skills

ERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR. . . . . . . . . . . . . ZAP