Page:
pineapple peteSILVER Member
water based
5,125 posts

Posted:
and now for a bit of an update.

i left australia on april 26th, and got into japan later that day. hung out there for 10 days, it was a lot of fun.. the japanese can be really weird, but know how to have a good time.

Now im in the UK!

ill be in this part of the world until late september.. spend a couple of days in hong kong, then land in adelaide on october 4th, around mid-morning. After a couple of weeks in adelaide, im off to christcurch for HoP's birthday, landing on the 21st bounce

was wondering if there would happen to be many people out there willing to give a pineappley petey a place to stay.. not for the whole time, but little bits here and there.. every bit counts smile .. im not asking for definites, but an idea of people willing to take me in, and where they're located would be wonderful biggrin

stuff i want to do includes: meeting as many hoppers as possbile, having a cherry beer, snuggling lo, seeing a badger, and hugging jonny ucof smile any other reccomendations are highly appreciated smile

also, so far im definetely going to 'firegathering' and play and feuerkunst. southern lights and poi on the punt are looking like definites. EJC and BrJC im currently undecided on. let me know if ive missed any other conventions or events, and ill see what i can do.. also, any lifts to any of these festivals would be *highly* appreciated.

thanks a bunch everyone hug

"you know there are no trophys for doing silly things in real life yeah pete?" said ant "you wont get a 'listened to ride of the valkyries all the way to vietnam' trophy"

*proud owner of the very cute fire_spinning_angel, birgit and neon shaolin*

BrennPLATINUM Member
Will carpal your tunnel in a minute.
3,286 posts

Posted:
I'm thinking of coming to PLAY biggrin

ॐ

Owner of burningoftheclavey smile
Owned by Lost83spy

blu_valleySILVER Member
fluffy mess
197 posts

Posted:
 Written by :pineapple pete

lois. you *will* be glittered.

no joke. it is predetermined.

biggrin hug

I'm just going to have to glitter you right back then! And then feed you cake! biggrin

I can hardly wait! bounce

"I want to know if you can see beauty even when it's not pretty, every day,and if you can source your own life from its presence.." - Oriah Mountain Dreamer

water based
5,125 posts

Posted:
ubblol yeah, i can tell.. three posts in one day.. thats tonnes! wink hug

looking forward to hugging you a bunch hey biggrin

hug kiss

"you know there are no trophys for doing silly things in real life yeah pete?" said ant "you wont get a 'listened to ride of the valkyries all the way to vietnam' trophy"

water based
5,125 posts

Posted:
with just over 2 hours til i leave for the airport... im starting to think going to bed tonight may be an idea.. an improbable idea tongue

hug kiss

water based
5,125 posts

Posted:
so, i guess im now in japan. flight was pretty long winded, getting on a plane just before 6am, changing twice, then getting off it at 8pm (9pm australia time).. it turned out that qantas now stocks 'james squire' beer.. so i dug into that biggrin

went out to an english style pub with my uncle and auntie, for one of their workmates birthdays last night, it was weird knowing i was in japan but it was like id just taken a really long trip to the pub.

talk to you all soon hug kiss

Neon_ShaolinGOLD Member
hehe, 'Member' huhuh
6,120 posts

Posted:
Is it any worse than taking a long trip to a poi meet?

I'll miss you Petey! Come back soon! wink

"I used to want to change the world, now I just wanna leave the room with a little dignity..." - Lotus Weinstock

Bubbles_SILVER Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
3,384 posts

Posted:
pubs are great biggrin

Disclaimer:im not responsible for what i say or do whether it be before,during and after drinking alcoholic substances (owned by BMVC).
Creater of Jenisms(TM)
Virginity like bubble,one prick all gone.

water based
5,125 posts

Posted:
woo! am here in the UK.. got here last night, ver over tired due to time differences.. am hanging out at alice's (pink's) place today.. and its *sunny* !?

hug kiss

Bubbles_SILVER Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
3,384 posts

Posted:
ubblol sunny for now.... wink

wow that was quick petey! say hi to the lovely lady for me.

Disclaimer:im not responsible for what i say or do whether it be before,during and after drinking alcoholic substances (owned by BMVC).
Creater of Jenisms(TM)
Virginity like bubble,one prick all gone.

MynciBRONZE Member
Macaque of all trades
8,738 posts

Posted:
I think pete must have brought the warm weather since it seems to have started once he arrived ubblol maybe we chould chain him up somewhere so he can't leave wink

A couple of balls short of a full cascade... or maybe a few cards short of a deck... we'll see how this all fans out.

Neon_ShaolinGOLD Member
hehe, 'Member' huhuh
6,120 posts

Posted:
You forget Mynci... Escapeology is one of his many talents.... tongue

Methinks Deadlock Seals or are in order... devil

Or maybe 'Hobbling'...

"I used to want to change the world, now I just wanna leave the room with a little dignity..." - Lotus Weinstock

newgabeSILVER Member
what goes around comes around. unless you're into stalls.
4,030 posts

Posted:
hey well done Pete!!!
Look after that sweet boy now all you meanie poms or I'll come bite ya.

.....Can't juggle balls but I sure as hell can juggle details....

MynciBRONZE Member
Macaque of all trades
8,738 posts

Posted:
Escapology-smology after last years summer I'd find a way to keep him here. I could just sit on him to prevent escape I am quite large ubblol or marry him off to one of my fish. I'd like at least 3 weeks of dry weather this year instead of 3 days frown

A couple of balls short of a full cascade... or maybe a few cards short of a deck... we'll see how this all fans out.

SkulduggeryGOLD Member
Pirate Pixie Crew Captain
8,428 posts

Posted:
bounce We can't wait for Pete to come to Wales! bounce2

Feed me Chocolate!!! Feed me NOW!

sureauenthusiast
224 posts

Posted:
Agreed! I think Petey definitely brought the warm weather with him. Such a nice surprise to see you last night dude! Hehe, not only was it warm, but he headed straight for the icecream truck which made a home-call at Spitrag. He managed to smile all through the battle of the jetlagged eyelids. Last I saw Kev drove off with him, which means he could be anywhere now... shrug hehe

"Be the Bunny"

Just_Another_Clownold hand
965 posts

Posted:
Come to Cornwall!! Its even sunnier down here! And your presence would be greatly appreciated! smile

Q:"How many Jugglers Does it take to change a light bulb?"
A:"One, but another 99 others saying,'I could do that if I only practised more'" biggrin biggrin

Gate Keeper to Shocked_Prawn. None may pass.

newgabeSILVER Member
4,030 posts

Posted:
Spitrag!!!! confused ubbidea ubbtickled ubbtickled ubbtickled ubbtickled ubbtickled ubbtickled ubbtickled

Neon_ShaolinGOLD Member
hehe, 'Member' huhuh
6,120 posts

Posted:
Er........ do I wanna know what that means...? confused

Written by :newgabe

Look after that sweet boy now all you meanie poms or I'll come bite ya.

I will hold you to that young lady... tongue

Petey! How long you gonna be in London for? I'm coming back on the 16th May and will be spending a few days there! You still gonna be there?

Safe travels dude. Welcome to the UK... biggrin

newgabeSILVER Member
4,030 posts

Posted:
 Written by :Neon_Shaolin

Er........ do I wanna know what that means...? confused

Probably, hug[Old link]

ValuraSILVER Member
Mumma Hen
6,391 posts

Posted:
[
 Written by

By SUE- Last I saw Kev drove off with him, which means he could be anywhere now...

OHHH dev kev?

Oh I miss him ubblove

Peteys in good hands if he is with Kebbie. smile

TAJ "boat mummy." VALURA "yes sweetie you went on a boat, was daddy there with you?" TAJ "no, but monkey on boat" VALURA "well then sweetie, Daddy WAS there with you"

water based
5,125 posts

Posted:
hehe, thanks gabe.. youll look after me hug

yeah, ditto skully! will be fantastic to see the two of you biggrin

hehe, it was such a surprise to see you jen, it was fantastic! hug see you soon i hope smile

will be in cornwall eventually dug smile

spitrag was a lot of fun.. kevvy gave us a lift home.. was nice to meet the man in the tutu smile

hug

sureauenthusiast
224 posts

Posted:
tee hee, Spitrag is what I've nicknamed the play space. The old Spitz at the Rag Factory.

ubbrollsmile biggrin

"Be the Bunny"

sureauenthusiast
224 posts

Posted:
Dave, come to FireGathering! 16-18 May. You were in my dream last night by the way!

"Be the Bunny"

Neon_ShaolinGOLD Member
hehe, 'Member' huhuh
6,120 posts

Posted:
Did I have clothes on? tongue

FireGathering? details please? biggrin

water based
5,125 posts

Posted:
shuttles are running from brighton to the sight, www.firegathering.co.uk has all the details smile

all the cool kids are going.. i think there's a free ticket going if you check lois's intro thread smile

was dave in your dream jen, or was i? hug

hug

blu_valleySILVER Member
fluffy mess
197 posts

Posted:
Yes Dave, speak to Mynci and you may be able to wangle a free ticket, come to firegathering! biggrin

"I want to know if you can see beauty even when it's not pretty, every day,and if you can source your own life from its presence.." - Oriah Mountain Dreamer

MynciBRONZE Member
Macaque of all trades
8,738 posts

Posted:
Dave, How good a cook are you? wink I'll PM you my Number...again, don't lose your phone...again ubblol

BirgitBRONZE Member
had her carpal tunnel surgery already thanks v much
4,145 posts

Posted:
See you in Cambridge, Petey hug2

"vices are like genitals - most are ugly to behold, and yet we find that our own are dear to us."
(G.W. Dahlquist)

Owner of Dragosani's left half

water based
5,125 posts

Posted:
indeed you shall birgit! bounce are you living there now, or just going for PitP?

hug

BirgitBRONZE Member
had her carpal tunnel surgery already thanks v much
4,145 posts

Posted:
Just going for the punting. Gotta buy train ticket. And sort out sleeping space. Life is ever so hectic!! *runs off to make more cake* ubbrollsmile

"vices are like genitals - most are ugly to behold, and yet we find that our own are dear to us."
(G.W. Dahlquist)

Owner of Dragosani's left half

Page: