Page:
pineapple peteSILVER Member
water based
5,125 posts

Posted:
and now for a bit of an update.

i left australia on april 26th, and got into japan later that day. hung out there for 10 days, it was a lot of fun.. the japanese can be really weird, but know how to have a good time.

Now im in the UK!

ill be in this part of the world until late september.. spend a couple of days in hong kong, then land in adelaide on october 4th, around mid-morning. After a couple of weeks in adelaide, im off to christcurch for HoP's birthday, landing on the 21st bounce

was wondering if there would happen to be many people out there willing to give a pineappley petey a place to stay.. not for the whole time, but little bits here and there.. every bit counts smile .. im not asking for definites, but an idea of people willing to take me in, and where they're located would be wonderful biggrin

stuff i want to do includes: meeting as many hoppers as possbile, having a cherry beer, snuggling lo, seeing a badger, and hugging jonny ucof smile any other reccomendations are highly appreciated smile

also, so far im definetely going to 'firegathering' and play and feuerkunst. southern lights and poi on the punt are looking like definites. EJC and BrJC im currently undecided on. let me know if ive missed any other conventions or events, and ill see what i can do.. also, any lifts to any of these festivals would be *highly* appreciated.

thanks a bunch everyone hug

"you know there are no trophys for doing silly things in real life yeah pete?" said ant "you wont get a 'listened to ride of the valkyries all the way to vietnam' trophy"

*proud owner of the very cute fire_spinning_angel, birgit and neon shaolin*

MynciBRONZE Member
Macaque of all trades
8,738 posts

Posted:
when you coming (I'm lazy) at the moment me and LMSP have 2 flats between us so you could have a whole flat wink or cram on a little sofa in our bedroom at mine tongue although if you stay at lois's we'll make an effort tocome see you biggrin

A couple of balls short of a full cascade... or maybe a few cards short of a deck... we'll see how this all fans out.

water based
5,125 posts

Posted:
hehehe... you may have to drag me away from lois... all photo evidence suggests she's extra snuggleable ubblol

hug

"you know there are no trophys for doing silly things in real life yeah pete?" said ant "you wont get a 'listened to ride of the valkyries all the way to vietnam' trophy"

Bubbles_SILVER Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
3,384 posts

Posted:
hey petey, would love to meet ya when you come!#

your welcome to stay at mine anytime for as long as you like smile

and we will organize a superdooper Manchester meet for you, with a bbq and picnic and everything bounce

Disclaimer:im not responsible for what i say or do whether it be before,during and after drinking alcoholic substances (owned by BMVC).
Creater of Jenisms(TM)
Virginity like bubble,one prick all gone.

water based
5,125 posts

Posted:
ooo, thanks a bunch.. manchester is definetly on my list of places to go.. so i *will* take you up on that offer biggrin

hug kiss

blu_valleySILVER Member
fluffy mess
197 posts

Posted:
 Written by: pineapple pete

hehehe... you may have to drag me away from lois... all photo evidence suggests she's extra snuggleable ubblol

I cook too wink

"I want to know if you can see beauty even when it's not pretty, every day,and if you can source your own life from its presence.." - Oriah Mountain Dreamer

water based
5,125 posts

Posted:
ooo.. the bonuses just keep on comming.. snuggles and food.. im sold ubblol

though.. i was sold at snuggles biggrin

hug kiss

lauz the caterpillagoddess of all things slimey and an interchangeable insect!
2,443 posts

Posted:
hey, nottingham is fun and i have two spare rooms biggrin
plus about five fields around my street where you can spin happily biggrin

plus theres lots of other cool people in notts too hug

Shhhhhh! the boobies are trying to sleep.
owner and the property of noddy.
*i was a caterpilla last night wink* - libby_tuesday

UCOFSILVER Member
15,417 posts

Posted:
Pete, you smell slightly less that I do, you cant stay with us tongue

wink

water based
5,125 posts

Posted:
ooo, thanks lauz..

tongue thank *you* a bunch too ucof.. i shall definetely take you up on that smile hug

hug kiss

quetzalboyBRONZE Member
7 posts

Posted:
I'm pretty sure there's a fair bit of fire spun here in Edinburgh for the Beltane Fire Festival on April 30th...you could see that, and we got a couch here i'm pretty sure ya can crash on

Drink triple, see double, act single...

pricklyleafSILVER Member
with added berries
1,365 posts

Posted:
Yes! Come to Manchester! bounce

Live like there is no tomorrow,
dance like nobody is watching
and hula hoop like wiggling will save the world.

“What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us.”

Ralph Waldo Emerson

jo_rhymesSILVER Member
Momma Bear
4,525 posts

Posted:
Pete, you're welcome to come stay with me biggrin we should organise a Pete Meet and Greet! bounce

Hoppers are angels who lift us to our feet when our wings have trouble remembering how to fly.

BirgitBRONZE Member
had her carpal tunnel surgery already thanks v much
4,145 posts

Posted:
Depending on when you are where, I shall be either in Exeter or Bristol or Edinburgh, and if it's Bristol or Edinburgh I'll be happy to play host to my rightful owner (of course, then you'll have to give me all the stuff you owe me for getting me in the first place! Exeter might be difficult due to lodging arrangements)

"vices are like genitals - most are ugly to behold, and yet we find that our own are dear to us."
(G.W. Dahlquist)

Owner of Dragosani's left half

water based
5,125 posts

Posted:
thanks a bunch jojo and birgit.. hmm, what exactly do i owe you.. i cant remember now smile

hug

jo_rhymesSILVER Member
Momma Bear
4,525 posts

Posted:
Pete, you're looking after Dave, therefore we need to look after you biggrin bounce

Dave can tell you about my yummy scones and my baking skills wink

Also, Birgit and I can do a great rendition of Tenacious D's Tribute ubblol

Hoppers are angels who lift us to our feet when our wings have trouble remembering how to fly.

GothFrogetteBRONZE Member
grumpy poorly froggy
3,999 posts

Posted:
needless to say and akready promised that your welcome here too MR hug

Life's too short to worry about where you put your marshmallows

water based
5,125 posts

Posted:
ooo.. scones, you say? tongue hug

thanks a bunch froggy hug kiss

hug kiss

water based
5,125 posts

Posted:
Yup Petey.

Jo's Scones are lovely and moist... wink

Enjoy your munching... biggrin

hug

***P.S. That was Dave** biggrin
EDITED_BY: pineapple pete (1191054587)

jo_rhymesSILVER Member
Momma Bear
4,525 posts

Posted:
you're rude dave.

Besides, it was the cream that helped with the moistness of the scones.

MynciBRONZE Member
Macaque of all trades
8,738 posts

Posted:
I'll pop to brighton then wink no worries saves me cleaning up ubblol

A couple of balls short of a full cascade... or maybe a few cards short of a deck... we'll see how this all fans out.

keyarghahPLATINUM Member
Woodford is Goodford..!
241 posts

Posted:
Petey i was so excited when i saw this thread! and then i was really sad.. frown
i will be in London from 31 jan next year till 4th feb - BY MYSELF!
For a second i thought we could totally go British twirling together hug

ALAS on this note of loverlie twirlers in the UK...
anyone want to accomodate ciara? or befriend ciara?
or show her where are the hip twirling spots are?

'FREE HUGGIES!!'

Just_Another_Clownold hand
965 posts

Posted:
Come to London, Or to Falmouth! Thats the place to be. Lots of lovely spinners round that part there!!! smile

Q:"How many Jugglers Does it take to change a light bulb?"
A:"One, but another 99 others saying,'I could do that if I only practised more'" biggrin biggrin

Gate Keeper to Shocked_Prawn. None may pass.

water based
5,125 posts

Posted:
london is definetely on the list... falmouth sounds great too smile

hug

mcpPLATINUM Member
Flying Water Muppet
5,276 posts

Posted:
You should go to the real perth, and stop in edinburgh on teh way...

"the now legendary" - Kaskade
"the still legendary" - Kaskade

I spunked in my friend's aquarium and the fish ate it. I love all fish. Especially the pink ones. They are my bitches. - Anon.

water based
5,125 posts

Posted:
hmmm... not sure if ill make it all the way up to that perth.. but im pretty sure ill stop in for a visit in edinburgh... on teh way smile

hug

burningoftheclaveySILVER Member
lurking like a ninja with no camouflage..
926 posts

Posted:
yeah you should come to perth, come visit mee! biggrin

on spam robots - "Burn the robot! Melt him down, and then we can make lots and lots of money from his shiiiny juices!"

Owned by Brenn smile

water based
5,125 posts

Posted:
booking my tickets and stuff in this coming week.. looks like my trip will be melbourne - tokyo - finland - london - finland - kong hong - adelaide bounce

see everyone soon biggrin

hug kiss

BirgitBRONZE Member
had her carpal tunnel surgery already thanks v much
4,145 posts

Posted:
When is it you'll be in London? I'm just moving to Exeter, so might be able to squeeze in a weekend in London smile

"vices are like genitals - most are ugly to behold, and yet we find that our own are dear to us."
(G.W. Dahlquist)

Owner of Dragosani's left half

water based
5,125 posts

Posted:
uhm, could be any point between april and setptember.. and possibly at several times.. im not really sure yet smile

hug

water based
5,125 posts

Posted:
bounce tickets are booked! bounce2

i fly out of melbourne on april 26, into tokyo that night. out of tokyo on may 5, arrive in london that evening. leave london on september 28, arrive in kong hong in the morning on the next day. leave kong hong on the 3rd, get to adelaide on the 4th.. at the moment, i still have to find my own way home from ademalaide biggrin

hug kiss

Page: