Page: ...
pineapple peteSILVER Member
water based
5,125 posts

Posted:
and now for a bit of an update.

i left australia on april 26th, and got into japan later that day. hung out there for 10 days, it was a lot of fun.. the japanese can be really weird, but know how to have a good time.

Now im in the UK!

ill be in this part of the world until late september.. spend a couple of days in hong kong, then land in adelaide on october 4th, around mid-morning. After a couple of weeks in adelaide, im off to christcurch for HoP's birthday, landing on the 21st bounce

was wondering if there would happen to be many people out there willing to give a pineappley petey a place to stay.. not for the whole time, but little bits here and there.. every bit counts smile .. im not asking for definites, but an idea of people willing to take me in, and where they're located would be wonderful biggrin

stuff i want to do includes: meeting as many hoppers as possbile, having a cherry beer, snuggling lo, seeing a badger, and hugging jonny ucof smile any other reccomendations are highly appreciated smile

also, so far im definetely going to 'firegathering' and play and feuerkunst. southern lights and poi on the punt are looking like definites. EJC and BrJC im currently undecided on. let me know if ive missed any other conventions or events, and ill see what i can do.. also, any lifts to any of these festivals would be *highly* appreciated.

thanks a bunch everyone hug

"you know there are no trophys for doing silly things in real life yeah pete?" said ant "you wont get a 'listened to ride of the valkyries all the way to vietnam' trophy"

*proud owner of the very cute fire_spinning_angel, birgit and neon shaolin*

Neon_ShaolinGOLD Member
hehe, 'Member' huhuh
6,120 posts

Posted:
Well you're definitely NOT staying at mine or spinning in the picturesque park in Preston! tongue wink

hug

"I used to want to change the world, now I just wanna leave the room with a little dignity..." - Lotus Weinstock

water based
5,125 posts

Posted:
cool.. i guess i can deal without that wink hug

"you know there are no trophys for doing silly things in real life yeah pete?" said ant "you wont get a 'listened to ride of the valkyries all the way to vietnam' trophy"

splinterificGOLD Member
enthusiast
248 posts

Posted:
im sure dublin could accomadate you smile

blu_valleySILVER Member
fluffy mess
197 posts

Posted:
My house in Brighton for cherry beer and snuggling! biggrin And it's only 45 mins South of London, so nice and accessable biggrin hug

And you'll want to be around the south for Southern Lights festival 13-15 June, oh and if you're here before that theres the firegathering in May sometime, thats also in the south, about half an hour away from my house biggrin hug
EDITED_BY: blu_valley (1186653770)

"I want to know if you can see beauty even when it's not pretty, every day,and if you can source your own life from its presence.." - Oriah Mountain Dreamer

water based
5,125 posts

Posted:
all sounding excellent to me bounce

hug kiss

MynciBRONZE Member
Macaque of all trades
8,738 posts

Posted:
if you come to my little southern lights gathering you'll see a badger I'm sure I saw 2 when working the gate on the friday night tongue also several deer, a few ponies, an annoying pheasant, a fox and a bloody cow eek ubblol

if not I'll take you to brokenhurst named after a badgers house because the surrounding forest has quite a few biggrin

A couple of balls short of a full cascade... or maybe a few cards short of a deck... we'll see how this all fans out.

blu_valleySILVER Member
fluffy mess
197 posts

Posted:
I've never seen a badger either...and I've never seen snow. I've always been in the wrong place at the wrong time for either. frown

"I want to know if you can see beauty even when it's not pretty, every day,and if you can source your own life from its presence.." - Oriah Mountain Dreamer

water based
5,125 posts

Posted:
sounds good to me biggrin hmm, dont think ive ever seen a pheasant either smile

hug

hamamelisBRONZE Member
nut.
756 posts

Posted:
If I'm there, I could guarantee a pheasant, but probably no badgers. frown
Only ever seen one live one, lots o dead ones.

But as I may *not* be there, and I have no idea where I'll be if I am, this is utterly useless.

THE MEEK WILL INHERIT THE EARTH!

If that's okay with you?

BrennPLATINUM Member
Will carpal your tunnel in a minute.
3,286 posts

Posted:
I want to see badgers too frown

ॐ

Owner of burningoftheclavey smile
Owned by Lost83spy

GnorBRONZE Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
5,814 posts

Posted:
triskaidekia .. is that a wombat in your pic?

Perths on the way Petey wink

Is it the Truth?
Is it Fair to all concerned?
Will it build Goodwill and Better Friendships?
Will it be Beneficial to all concerned?

Im in a lonely battle with the world with a fish to match the chip on my shoulder. Gnu in Binnu in a cnu

hamamelisBRONZE Member
nut.
756 posts

Posted:
Yep smile

A southern hairy nosed wombat. Called Wiggle.

THE MEEK WILL INHERIT THE EARTH!

If that's okay with you?

GnorBRONZE Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
5,814 posts

Posted:
Bubba is in my gallery wink

Is it the Truth?

Im in a lonely battle with the world with a fish to match the chip on my shoulder. Gnu in Binnu in a cnu

water based
5,125 posts

Posted:
id also like to add 'poking a badger with a spoon' just to say i did smile

hug

Gayle......!SILVER Member
Pooh-Bah
2,444 posts

Posted:
Bristol needs to be on your list just so you can play with 2bags!

Gayle.....!

SkulduggeryGOLD Member
Pirate Pixie Crew Captain
8,428 posts

Posted:
Will 2bags be back from India in time?

Feed me Chocolate!!! Feed me NOW!

Gayle......!SILVER Member
Pooh-Bah
2,444 posts

Posted:
Might be by the end???

Regardless, Bristol should be on the list wink

Gayle.....!

water based
5,125 posts

Posted:
yes.. ive heard much about this so called 2bags.. there seem to be conflicting points of view wether its a good idea to leave us in the same room or not tongue

hug

SkulduggeryGOLD Member
Pirate Pixie Crew Captain
8,428 posts

Posted:
I think as long as neither of you have a tube of superglue or jam, it will be fine to leave you alone.

Feed me Chocolate!!! Feed me NOW!

GnorBRONZE Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
5,814 posts

Posted:
ubblol ubblol ubblol

That leaves alot of condiments Skully wink

Is it the Truth?

water based
5,125 posts

Posted:
ubblol sounds fair enough biggrin

hug

water based
5,125 posts

Posted:
thanks 87etc.. i do like the sounds of getting out of the city a bit.. i have a feeling london may stress me out after 3 or 4 days... sorta like sydney did smile

hug

_Aimée_SILVER Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
4,172 posts

Posted:
London is fantastic, and will be even fantasticer in 9 days as I will be living there biggrin

To keep de-stressed there - act like a fairy.

No really smile

Everybody all rushes rushes rushes, and I dont like that. So I walk at a normal pace, just kind of floating around all fairy like, take in the sounds sights and smells and laugh at all the other people missing out on all the cool little things I've seen whilst walking normally smile

And when I'm on the tube I just pretend I'm playing a big game or sardines. I like being the only one on a carriage thats smiling biggrin

London can be the most chilled out place if you let it be.

Looking foward tremendously to your trip hug
EDITED_BY: Aimée (1189079742)

water based
5,125 posts

Posted:
hehehehe... i really like that point of view aimee.. we'll have to be fairies together at some point biggrin

i think i also want to walk through london dressed as a werewolf smile

hug

_Aimée_SILVER Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
4,172 posts

Posted:
ubblol

Also, I'm only there during term time but you are welcome to stay if you wish at my new abode which I havnt seen yet so I cant comment about how great it is...

I'll be living in Harrow which is NW (near Wembly and the stadium)and is 20mins on the (above ground) tube to central London.
Thre is a huge park just outside too!

hug

water based
5,125 posts

Posted:
i look forward to being there soon enough biggrin

hug

GnorBRONZE Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
5,814 posts

Posted:
 Written by: pineapple pete

hehehehe... i really like that point of view aimee.. we'll have to be fairies together at some point biggrin

i think i also want to walk through london dressed as a werewolf smile

hug

Just remember its not Oz...dont make eye contact and dont talk to people... ubblol ubblol ubblol ubblol ubblol ubblol

Australian werewolf in London

Is it the Truth?

pkBRONZE Member
Lambretta Fanatic
4,997 posts

Posted:
and if u do birmingham... i can meet you too... if im still around by then.

yoniGOLD Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
3,099 posts

Posted:
There's definitely a sofa for you here and if you need it a feild, and I'd be happy to show you around devon and introduce you to the spinny people around here.

UCOF "evolution: Poi -> stick -> hoops -> devil stick -> juggling club -> juggling ball -> crayons."

Supergroovalsticprosifunkstication
In other words, it's the thumps bump

water based
5,125 posts

Posted:
ubblol just like sydney gnor wink

would be great to meet you to PK smile hug

ooo, thanks a bunch yoni smile hug

hug

Page: ...