Page:
pineapple peteSILVER Member
water based
5,125 posts

Posted:
and now for a bit of an update.

i left australia on april 26th, and got into japan later that day. hung out there for 10 days, it was a lot of fun.. the japanese can be really weird, but know how to have a good time.

Now im in the UK!

ill be in this part of the world until late september.. spend a couple of days in hong kong, then land in adelaide on october 4th, around mid-morning. After a couple of weeks in adelaide, im off to christcurch for HoP's birthday, landing on the 21st bounce

was wondering if there would happen to be many people out there willing to give a pineappley petey a place to stay.. not for the whole time, but little bits here and there.. every bit counts smile .. im not asking for definites, but an idea of people willing to take me in, and where they're located would be wonderful biggrin

stuff i want to do includes: meeting as many hoppers as possbile, having a cherry beer, snuggling lo, seeing a badger, and hugging jonny ucof smile any other reccomendations are highly appreciated smile

also, so far im definetely going to 'firegathering' and play and feuerkunst. southern lights and poi on the punt are looking like definites. EJC and BrJC im currently undecided on. let me know if ive missed any other conventions or events, and ill see what i can do.. also, any lifts to any of these festivals would be *highly* appreciated.

thanks a bunch everyone hug

"you know there are no trophys for doing silly things in real life yeah pete?" said ant "you wont get a 'listened to ride of the valkyries all the way to vietnam' trophy"

*proud owner of the very cute fire_spinning_angel, birgit and neon shaolin*

hamamelisBRONZE Member
nut.
756 posts

Posted:
Shouldn't worry about that.. you're not getting out of England.. wink

THE MEEK WILL INHERIT THE EARTH!

If that's okay with you?

GothFrogetteBRONZE Member
grumpy poorly froggy
3,999 posts

Posted:
bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce Yeay

Life's too short to worry about where you put your marshmallows

blu_valleySILVER Member
fluffy mess
197 posts

Posted:
*claps hands and bounces vigorously on the spot*

YAAAAAAAY biggrin Youre coming, youre coming, youre coming to play with us!!! biggrin biggrin biggrin bounce bounce bounce

hug kiss

"I want to know if you can see beauty even when it's not pretty, every day,and if you can source your own life from its presence.." - Oriah Mountain Dreamer

BrennPLATINUM Member
Will carpal your tunnel in a minute.
3,286 posts

Posted:
I would say 'take care of our petey', but I know that there's enough lovely HoPpers in the youu-kayy to do that smile

Hope you have a blast Mr Peetle! We'll miss yoooooo hug

ॐ

Owner of burningoftheclavey smile
Owned by Lost83spy

blu_valleySILVER Member
fluffy mess
197 posts

Posted:
We'll look after him so well he'll never want to leave!!! biggrin

"I want to know if you can see beauty even when it's not pretty, every day,and if you can source your own life from its presence.." - Oriah Mountain Dreamer

_Poiboy_PLATINUM Member
bastard child of satan
1,113 posts

Posted:
pete, you planning on going to PLAY?

water based
5,125 posts

Posted:
awww lo.. you know i wont want to leave anyway tongue kiss

indeed asaf, i will be at play.. its one of the main things i want to do with my time overseas biggrin ive also been told by shira that i should hang out with you smile

hug

"you know there are no trophys for doing silly things in real life yeah pete?" said ant "you wont get a 'listened to ride of the valkyries all the way to vietnam' trophy"

GothFrogetteBRONZE Member
grumpy poorly froggy
3,999 posts

Posted:
yeay for you coming to the yUK and play too

*is a happy froggy* hug

Life's too short to worry about where you put your marshmallows

ChellySILVER Member
Niraffe
884 posts

Posted:
If you want to see a badger, then you should speak to Mr Cantus Fraggle. He and his daddy work saving the blighters...they might be able to help you in your quest. wink

hug
EDITED_BY: chellybean (1200334529)

"Lots of beeping. And shaking and tinfoil." Chelly

"Are you sure it's a genuine test and not a robot heroin addict?" Cantus

---set free by the rather lovely FireTom---
--(right arm owned by Fyre)--

water based
5,125 posts

Posted:
frog: bounce hug

hmm.. may have to considder that.. would they be upset if i wanted to poke one with a spoon?

hug kiss

ChellySILVER Member
Niraffe
884 posts

Posted:
ubblol well, there's lots of stuffed ones around their house, so I'm sure they wouldn't mind that so much... wink

I can vaguely remember they were telling me stories about poking sticks down the setts to see if there were badgers in them on one of the sites......so maybe a long wooden spoon?

hug

"Lots of beeping. And shaking and tinfoil." Chelly

"Are you sure it's a genuine test and not a robot heroin addict?" Cantus

---set free by the rather lovely FireTom---
--(right arm owned by Fyre)--

BirgitBRONZE Member
had her carpal tunnel surgery already thanks v much
4,145 posts

Posted:
Shall hopefully see you at PLAY then bounce (will be in Bristol probably by the time you get to the UK, so if you ever happen to go there give me a shout!)

"vices are like genitals - most are ugly to behold, and yet we find that our own are dear to us."
(G.W. Dahlquist)

Owner of Dragosani's left half

water based
5,125 posts

Posted:
hehe.. long wooden spoon could work indeed tongue

will let you know birg biggrin

hug kiss

water based
5,125 posts

Posted:
so.. with only *5* weeks to go, feels like i should give this thread a bit of a *BUMP*

biggrin

hug

BrennPLATINUM Member
Will carpal your tunnel in a minute.
3,286 posts

Posted:
zomg 5 weeks!

I remember when it was a good 5 months away!

We'll miss yoooooo ubblove

hug

ॐ

Owner of burningoftheclavey smile
Owned by Lost83spy

sichaineyBRONZE Member
enthusiast
242 posts

Posted:
Hey Pete

You going to be coming to Southern Lights when your over here? June 13-15th there's still space to do workshops or general work if your interested mate.

water based
5,125 posts

Posted:
totally brenn.. time flys hey smile hug

hey there sichainey.. slightly ahead of you there, ive already contacted mynci offering my services as a volunteer.. i dont care what i have to do if it means i dont have to spend money tongue

hug bounce2

Bubbles_SILVER Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
3,384 posts

Posted:
hey mr smile
long time no see

cant believe its only 5 weeks! If your still coming manc we will organise a big bbq meet for you with cakes and lollipops biggrin

I still have a spare room for you!

Disclaimer:im not responsible for what i say or do whether it be before,during and after drinking alcoholic substances (owned by BMVC).
Creater of Jenisms(TM)
Virginity like bubble,one prick all gone.

TheWibblerGOLD Member
old hand
920 posts

Posted:
Pete, you off to yookay?

That's awesome, me n bex fly to thailand 9th may then on to uk 29th may. We should be at play, ejc and bristol.

How long you staying around? We're planning on getting a van and mooching around the place. Would be fun to have a spin somethime.

matt

Spherculism ~:~ The Act of becoming Spherculish.

water based
5,125 posts

Posted:
hey there jen, its been a little while hey smile yeh, manchester is on the list, i dont know when though biggrin and i may well take you up on that room tongue hug

hey mister matt! its been forever.. yup, arriving around may 5 i believe, staying til late september, i think i fly out on the 28th. at the moment, its looking like ill be at play, ejc and bristol, as well as some others, but we'll see how money goes.. hope to catch up with you smile

talk to you all soon hug kiss

Pink...?BRONZE Member
Mistress of Pink...Multicoloured
6,140 posts

Posted:
Yay... Play, EJC and Bristol are on the "must" lists for anyone in Europe!

The EJC is going to be massive this year!

I also recommend the Crawley Juggling Convention which is the weekend after the EJC.

biggrin

Never pick up a duck in a dungeon...

water based
5,125 posts

Posted:
ill see what i can arrange.. thanks alice:)

hug

water based
5,125 posts

Posted:
went down the travel agents today, booked in another flight.. this one's for NZ, and ill be arriving in christchurch on october 21 bounce

hug kiss

UCOFSILVER Member
15,417 posts

Posted:
biggrin

Cant wait dude.

bounce2

Gayle......!SILVER Member
Pooh-Bah
2,444 posts

Posted:
Are you here yet?

Hurry up. *taps foot inpatiently*

smile

Gayle.....!

water based
5,125 posts

Posted:
just under two weeks and ill be there! bounce

only three sleeps til i depart for japan biggrin

hug kiss

MynciBRONZE Member
Macaque of all trades
8,738 posts

Posted:
Go Pete, remember to let me know if your still up for volunteering for Souothern Lights dude wink I'll drop you an E-mail in the next 2 weeks hug have fun.

A couple of balls short of a full cascade... or maybe a few cards short of a deck... we'll see how this all fans out.

water based
5,125 posts

Posted:
yeah lee, still heaps keen for that. drop us an email and it shall be sorted hug

hug

blu_valleySILVER Member
fluffy mess
197 posts

Posted:
YaaaaaaY! biggrin

water based
5,125 posts

Posted:
lois. you *will* be glittered.

no joke. it is predetermined.

biggrin hug

Page: