Page: ...
pineapple peteSILVER Member
water based
5,125 posts

Posted:
and now for a bit of an update.

i left australia on april 26th, and got into japan later that day. hung out there for 10 days, it was a lot of fun.. the japanese can be really weird, but know how to have a good time.

Now im in the UK!

ill be in this part of the world until late september.. spend a couple of days in hong kong, then land in adelaide on october 4th, around mid-morning. After a couple of weeks in adelaide, im off to christcurch for HoP's birthday, landing on the 21st bounce

was wondering if there would happen to be many people out there willing to give a pineappley petey a place to stay.. not for the whole time, but little bits here and there.. every bit counts smile .. im not asking for definites, but an idea of people willing to take me in, and where they're located would be wonderful biggrin

stuff i want to do includes: meeting as many hoppers as possbile, having a cherry beer, snuggling lo, seeing a badger, and hugging jonny ucof smile any other reccomendations are highly appreciated smile

also, so far im definetely going to 'firegathering' and play and feuerkunst. southern lights and poi on the punt are looking like definites. EJC and BrJC im currently undecided on. let me know if ive missed any other conventions or events, and ill see what i can do.. also, any lifts to any of these festivals would be *highly* appreciated.

thanks a bunch everyone hug

"you know there are no trophys for doing silly things in real life yeah pete?" said ant "you wont get a 'listened to ride of the valkyries all the way to vietnam' trophy"

*proud owner of the very cute fire_spinning_angel, birgit and neon shaolin*

UCOFSILVER Member
15,417 posts

Posted:
lol @ spitrag biggrin

sureauenthusiast
224 posts

Posted:
hug Petey, it was Dave in my dream. Yep Dave surprisingly you were clothed! Methinks the dream was a weird cockail of the days events, from a Brighton doco, another transgender doco, conversations featuring certain people... We were at a gay bar, on the Brighton pier. You were there, so was Sam, Ed and Kev. Some people were in fancy dress (including me - I had on a gigantic hippopotamus head that I nearly swallowed someone up with). Kev was all excited about going on a white pony-driven carriage ride along the beach before the sun went down, but alas...

go figure shrug ubbrollsmile

Dave come to FireGathering! It's my birthday!!!

bounce grouphug

"Be the Bunny"

water based
5,125 posts

Posted:
your bithday at firegathering! we'll have to throw a party biggrin bounce

hug kiss

"you know there are no trophys for doing silly things in real life yeah pete?" said ant "you wont get a 'listened to ride of the valkyries all the way to vietnam' trophy"

sureauenthusiast
224 posts

Posted:
biggrin clap bounce grouphug bounce2 hug ubbrollsmile Yay for a party! It's on the sunday. It's my last 20-somethingth birthday before I hit the dirty thirties. Can there be pineapples?

"Be the Bunny"

water based
5,125 posts

Posted:
i think there will have to be bounce

hug !

MynciBRONZE Member
Macaque of all trades
8,738 posts

Posted:
oo a birthday biggrin I can wish it in person bounce

A couple of balls short of a full cascade... or maybe a few cards short of a deck... we'll see how this all fans out.

Bubbles_SILVER Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
3,384 posts

Posted:
hey mr hows the traveling?

my offers still there but im away for the next week, were having a meet on the 25th if your interested wink

hug

Disclaimer:im not responsible for what i say or do whether it be before,during and after drinking alcoholic substances (owned by BMVC).
Creater of Jenisms(TM)
Virginity like bubble,one prick all gone.

jo_rhymesSILVER Member
Momma Bear
4,525 posts

Posted:
Yo Petey, are you gonna come my way?! smile

Hoppers are angels who lift us to our feet when our wings have trouble remembering how to fly.

water based
5,125 posts

Posted:
travellings going well thanks jen.. hanging out with tiny_pixie/nat as we speak biggrin will definetely take you up on that offer at some point.. will let you know when though, ive got your contact details..

hmm.. not 100% sure jen.. though you've been highly reccomended by nat, so i might have to come say hi at some point...

im not really sure when i will be where at the moment.. generally speaking im just following the offers of free couches at the moment tongue

hug kiss

jo_rhymesSILVER Member
Momma Bear
4,525 posts

Posted:
I have a lovely sofa bed with your name on (well a patchwork blanket), and I also have a sexy flatmate, and if you come over at the weekend, you can meet Pyrowill too. Sup to you hun, offer's always open biggrin

Hope you're enjoying this lovely weather we're having lately! (Britain's not usually this sunny you know, feel priveleged!!)

hug

Hoppers are angels who lift us to our feet when our wings have trouble remembering how to fly.

UCOFSILVER Member
15,417 posts

Posted:
Jo is awesome. You should go visit her definitely biggrin

water based
5,125 posts

Posted:
ooo.. sounds great to me jo smile arrived in brighton last night.. should be here for a week or two.. not entirely sure where ill be after herre, but mayhaps we could arrange something?

hehe, thanks for the tip-off jonny hug

hug kiss

jo_rhymesSILVER Member
Momma Bear
4,525 posts

Posted:
ubblol awww

Perhaps we should have a "welcome to our green and pleasant land, Pete!" gathering biggrin

Neon_ShaolinGOLD Member
hehe, 'Member' huhuh
6,120 posts

Posted:
Hello Owner... smile

Heading your way as we speak...

Well, technically I'm, not... I'm stuck in an airport in the middle of my 9hr wait for my connecting flight!

See you when I get back!

hug

"I used to want to change the world, now I just wanna leave the room with a little dignity..." - Lotus Weinstock

water based
5,125 posts

Posted:
hehe, thatd be fantastic jo.. not sure when ill get there now.. i was thinking 'maybe in 2-3 weeks time'... but i just realised this morning that ive gotta go to germany in about 2 weeks, for about 2 weeks tongue ill keep you updated wink

oo, nice one dave!. see you tomorow, yes?

hug

MynciBRONZE Member
Macaque of all trades
8,738 posts

Posted:
see you later today biggrin

A couple of balls short of a full cascade... or maybe a few cards short of a deck... we'll see how this all fans out.

water based
5,125 posts

Posted:
hey yeah! wicked... see you then

must gallery search 'garthy'.. figure out who im looking for that has my tent ubblol

hug

newgabeSILVER Member
what goes around comes around. unless you're into stalls.
4,030 posts

Posted:
Garthy rocks. Say hi to him for me wave

.....Can't juggle balls but I sure as hell can juggle details....

ParafinfairySILVER Member
old hand
845 posts

Posted:
G'day Pete wave how are your travels going? You going to Sunrise festival?? I've unexpectedly (since I last saw you) come back to yoooookay and thought it would be nice to see you while you're here. You HAVE to get to one of the classic happy thursday meets in Guildford. Durbs was on form last week and if the weather is ok there is usually a good turn out. If not then try and get to Sunrise as it will be awesome this year. I'd love to catch up with you - am working lots though and its pretty antisocial hours being bar work. My number is so give me a call and we can try and arrange something. I'm a bit limited on crash space as I'm at mums house because this is only a temporary situation but if you can make it to Guildford for a meet I'm sure we can find you somewhere to stay.

Hope your travels are going well and if you're around on 14th June James and I are having a party in Guildford and I would love you to be there. We will probably be going to find tent space in the day as there are other people coming from a bit far away so let me know and we can sort something out.

big hugz hug bounce wave ubblove
EDITED_BY: Parafinfairy (1211408781)

Slicing the Loaf as we speak.

I need it..... Trust me!

water based
5,125 posts

Posted:
got the message a little late to say hi to garth for you gabe.. but i will next time i see him smile

heya lex, i heard youre back in the country.. unfortunately i wont be going to sunrise, will be in germany at the time.. will let you know when im over your way though, would be great to catch up smile also.. you may want to take your number off this thread now ive got it.. just to avoid the whole stalker-thing smile

firegathering was heaps of fun.. lots of twirling and *lots* of cider tongue

hug

ParafinfairySILVER Member
old hand
845 posts

Posted:
Glad to hear you enjoyed firegathering. Last year was awesome so I can only assume that this year was good too!! Shame you wont be at Sunrise but I'm sure Germany will be awesome.

Anyway I'll look forward to seeing you at some point, we can have some ciders eh?!!

hug hug hug

Slicing the Loaf as we speak.

I need it..... Trust me!

newgabeSILVER Member
what goes around comes around. unless you're into stalls.
4,030 posts

Posted:
Lexy at SUnrise!!! aaaaaaah. Nice memories! It looks great this year.. though I did umm confused at their site mentioning the glorious sunshine at their 2006 festi eh. I recall howling gales and people shivering their little bums off. Ah I suppose that was at night when the temp plummeted from sort of ok to glacial. But I had a great time and LEXY was there!!!! ANd what would I know about English 'warmth' eh. Wussy Ozzie and all.

Hey Pete! Have a wonderful time with the beautiful Till and Anya and the Feuerkunst crew!

.....Can't juggle balls but I sure as hell can juggle details....

water based
5,125 posts

Posted:
yes lex.. we can have at least a few ciders tongue hug

hehe, thanks gabe! am really looking forward to feuerkunst. not the best that ive gotta leave germany the day after it finishes.. but ill be back there eventually biggrin

hug kiss

MynciBRONZE Member
Macaque of all trades
8,738 posts

Posted:
Hi Dude, glad you had fun at fire gathering, see you again in 3 weeks wink

Bubbles_SILVER Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
3,384 posts

Posted:
3 weeks bounce

whoop whoop whoop biggrin

Disclaimer:im not responsible for what i say or do whether it be before,during and after drinking alcoholic substances (owned by BMVC).
Creater of Jenisms(TM)
Virginity like bubble,one prick all gone.

water based
5,125 posts

Posted:
wow! i guess it is reall close hey.. sorta forget these things with time flying by so fast, as well as always looking forward to the next thing.. not payng attention to stuff in the future tongue

bounce hug kiss

Page: ...