JonnoBRONZE Member
8 posts

Posted:
Hey guys in suffolk or beyond.. i've been talking to a few local poi spinners here in lowestoft, and the guy that posted on my earlier thread, and i've decided to try and arrange a meeting of spinners in lowestoft on the 25th-26th or 27th of Aug on the royal green here in lowestoft. i'll be there from about 1pm, so if you are a poi spinner and you live in suffolk would be great if you could come along and say hi who knows.. might be a great thing to do a threeday event here once a year, there's loads of camping space :P either that or we could start a weekly thing.. pass.. anyways.. starting 25th at 1pm on the royal green, i'll be there for a few hours at least if no-one turns up.. if they do we can always discuss the other two days.

Hope to see some of you there..

Jonno

"Chaos? panic? disorder?.. my work here is done..."
"Very funny Scotty, now beam down my clothes.."

JonnoBRONZE Member
8 posts

Posted:
Another thing i want to add is that if i can get enough Fire Spinners together one year, i want to try and set the guiness world record with fire spinning as there isn't anything yet :P but thats something for the future..

C'mon folks.. there's loads of open space, in the sun, gonna be fun smile

"Chaos? panic? disorder?.. my work here is done..."
"Very funny Scotty, now beam down my clothes.."