• All Purchases made this month instantly go into the draw to win a USD $ 200.00 credit to your HoP account.

Total posts: 13
Posted:is there a legal age for doing fire poi in the US??? my cousin wants to try it but hes sixteen so i dont know confused

life without danger is a waste of oxygen

Total posts: 75
Posted:That really depends on where you live. I've been spinning since i was sixteen, but it could be different where you live. In my experience most authorities don't really have a clue what fire spinning is, much less have an age restriction on it. Talk to your local law enforcement and see what they say. They may have an age-limit on street performances, but other than that i don't think they would have one. Ugh that was a really disorganized post.

There is nothing to be afraid of. Virtual reality will eventually rehabilitate your mind and eventually your body. Everything will be allright, i promise. Just concentrate. Try some music.

Doc Lightning
Doc Lightning

HOP Mad Doctor
Total posts: 13920
Posted:I don't believe that any locality has passed a legal age on the use of fire or fire performance.

Pyrotechnics is a different thing.

-Mike )'(
Certified Mad Doctor and HoP High Priest of Nutella

"A buckuht 'n a hooze!" -Valura

old hand
Total posts: 719
Posted:I started at 13. :P

Frederick the Reckless
Frederick the Reckless

Troupe Leader and founder, Fire and Steel
Total posts: 241
Posted:It falls under the same guidelines as taking your kid skydiving or rock climbing. Look into your local laws for that.

Frederick the Reckless,
Troupe Leader,
Fire and Steel