nicoskate3001SILVER Member
stranger
13 posts

Posted:
is there a legal age for doing fire poi in the US??? my cousin wants to try it but hes sixteen so i dont know confused

life without danger is a waste of oxygen

drvarietySILVER Member
75 posts

Posted:
That really depends on where you live. I've been spinning since i was sixteen, but it could be different where you live. In my experience most authorities don't really have a clue what fire spinning is, much less have an age restriction on it. Talk to your local law enforcement and see what they say. They may have an age-limit on street performances, but other than that i don't think they would have one. Ugh that was a really disorganized post.

There is nothing to be afraid of. Virtual reality will eventually rehabilitate your mind and eventually your body. Everything will be allright, i promise. Just concentrate. Try some music.

MikeGinnyGOLD Member
HOP Mad Doctor
13,925 posts

Posted:
I don't believe that any locality has passed a legal age on the use of fire or fire performance.

Pyrotechnics is a different thing.

-Mike

Certified Mad Doctor and HoP High Priest of Nutella

A buckuht n a hooze! -Valura

Frederick the RecklessBRONZE Member
Troupe Leader and founder, Fire and Steel
241 posts

Posted:
It falls under the same guidelines as taking your kid skydiving or rock climbing. Look into your local laws for that.

Frederick the Reckless,
Troupe Leader,
Fire and Steel