• All Purchases made this month instantly go into the draw to win a USD $ 200.00 credit to your HoP account.

Forums > Meet Others > Neon Shaolin goes down.... under

Login/Join to Participate
Page: 1...8910

hehe, 'Member' huhuh
Total posts: 6120
Posted:Hello wonderous people of Oz...

As of 18th of September shall be making my way towards your part of the southern hemisphere for an 8month visit (and a long-needed break from the UK)

Main reason is to visit all you lovely people down there for major spinn-age and working for a living to keep me there as long as possible.

My main concrete plans are Melbourne Juggling Convention in er... Melbourne... and Common Ground in Adelaide. Otherwise it's pretty much a tumbleweed's life for me until May. I plan to visit at least Sydney and Brisbane (and that common tourist trap Alice Springs)

As far as I know I will be staying with Pineapple Pete from MJC till Common Ground.

If anyone has any other events I may be interested or if anyone can accommodate me whilst on my travels do let me know.

Hope to see you guys down there!

Peace Out xx

"I used to want to change the world, now I just wanna leave the room with a little dignity..." - Lotus Weinstock

Wild Child
Wild Child

Star Trekker
Total posts: 1733
Posted:And it's so so so good to have him back biggrin sunny

'The last rays of crimson on the spindle tree as the cerise fruit splits and reveals its orange seeds in a gloriously clashing colour scheme no-one would ever dare to wear'
Euonymous Europeus

Page: 1...8910