• All Purchases made this month instantly go into the draw to win a USD $ 200.00 credit to your HoP account.

Total posts: 192
Posted:hey hey. just wondering if anyone knows any good sites to buy poi parts from. i starteed looking but was unindated with rubbish

i saw some triple (funkymonky smiles and imagines the potential) wicked heads but cant seem to find them..... any ideas ?????

Total posts: 2419
Posted:er.. this one Malcolm's shop is pretty comprehensive and sells a miriad of parts that with a little imagination you'd be able to make what you wanted.. hey why stop at triples?? Go for quads!

I honour you as an aspect of myself..

You are never to old to storm a bouncey castle..

HoP Mechanical Engineer
Total posts: 729
Posted:Depending on how your um... equipment... is made , I'd recommend maybe a local hardware store. Dunno what they have where you're from, but we do all our shopping at just regular old Wal-Mart, Home Depot, Ace Hardware, etc whenever we need to replace small components.

For larger things (like a completely new piece of equipment) we generally would order from the HoP Shop.

What hits the fan is not evenly distributed.

Total posts: 1359
Posted:Have you tried bearclaw? I think they do multi-heads, but only ickle ones.. got a funny name like 'pumpkins', I think

The optimist claims that we are living in the best of all possible worlds.
The pessimist fears this is true.

Always make time to play in the snow.