• All Purchases made this month instantly go into the draw to win a USD $ 100.00 credit to your HoP account.

Forums > Meet Others > New to Berlin - Where's it at?

Login/Join to Participate

Garry
GOLD Member since Jun 2005

Garry

stranger

Total posts: 18
Posted:Heya,

I have just arrived in Berlin for the next 2 months. I'm living in Friedrichshain. As I cannot speak any German, finding spinners may be difficult.

Can anyone clue me in? I need to get some new wick before I do anything so is there a jusggling type shop? I presume, with the FireFestival last month there is a big community of spinners here, how do I find them?

Regards

Delete Topic

ma'tina
BRONZE Member since Mar 2005

ma'tina

multiplex

Total posts: 611
Posted:perhaps check out the guys on the events, performances, gatherings section.....feuerkunst-thread from the firefestival in berlin last month!?! hint...hint..;)

- Ho Sa -
kisses & peace & love to beautiful madges
*rever le temps le prendre*

Delete

joshgomera

joshgomera

Total posts: 155
Posted:....they meet every thursday in R:A:W tempel in friedrichshain second entrance ..revaler street!!
think 20 o-clock
if you don-t find i will give you a phone numer of a friend that gonna be there..

love
josh

and enjoy!! hug

Delete

entheogen
GOLD Member since Mar 2005

entheogen

Total posts: 173
Posted:You can buy wick at the JonglierKatakomben, located on Monumenten str. 24, closest metro stop is York strasse, just ask for directions to Kreuzberg or Victoria park from there. Thats also where I am the whole day long, unless of course the beautiful weather keeps up, them Im in the park.

If im not mistaken, Vuesch, the circus cooperative at the RAW currently has summer vacation and is closed for the next couple of months. Probably the meeting points been moved to a nicer outdoor location.

'There are two mantras in life, yum and yuk. I choose yum.'

Delete

Garry
GOLD Member since Jun 2005

Garry

stranger

Total posts: 18
Posted:Thanks for all your prompt responses. I will make my way to the JonglierKatakomben now and maybe see you there entheogen (I hope I can borrow a screwdriver to attach my wick).

RAW tempel tonight it is so! any update as to location is welcome.

Thanks again,

Garry

Delete

socrates1
BRONZE Member since Mar 2017

socrates1

Total posts: 12
Posted:I will be in berlin a bit myself and was wondering if anyone would like to meet up, I am definitly planning to check out the locations given here. On a side note anyone know of spinners in cologne? I looked about for a topic about it but could not find one. Thanks!

-Shad

If you aren't in over your head how do you know how tall you are?

Delete

munchkin13

stranger

Total posts: 4
Posted:i would like to meet some people in berlin, i am free most evenings and weekends from next week onwards.

Delete